Jamais Vu

What if you met the man of your dreams but he was already married... to you?Jamais Vu is a time-traveling romance wrapped in a deadly mystery. Nessa is in the last year of her university studies when she begins to experience strange phenomena - waves of déjà vu, convincing her that she is familiar with places she's never been before. When she sees a bearded stranger, she is powerfully drawn to him, feeling as though she knows the older man already.But Dan is overwhelmed by the appearance of the beautiful younger woman, who is actually a youthful version of his missing wife. Nessa is somehow travelling ten years into the future to meet up with her the man who will eventually become her husband. Past and future become entangled as Nessa meets a young Dan in her present, while ten years in the future, Dan strives to save his wife from the clutches of a lethal serial killer.The clock is ticking as both a young Nessa and an older Dan attempt to keep the future intact, and restrain themselves from falling in love with the wrong version of each other. But is it cheating on someone if you're in love with who they are - just in another time?

  ✧∞✧ 

One word: yaas. Actually I'm not sure it is a word, but for these purposes... Anyway. This book is amazing. Need I say more? Once it's in this book, it's worth checking out lol.