📜 Copyright & Introduction to The Meet🌷

Author's note:

I know I had this story's copyright in chapter 1, and so I have decided to give it its own chapter. Thank you. ❤️

Story copyright📃

•I am the writer of the story and I own all the rights to this story

•I am the writer of the story and I own all the rights to this story. Though I do not own the characters of the original story, nor its pictures.

• This story is not to be copied and or posted on another website or app. as your own.

•The story and its characters are fictional.

* If My story inspires you for an idea, please just send me a message letting me know just so I know it's not the same one as mine.

A request for my readers

My dear Readers,

Please if you see this story in another place, PLEASE LET ME KNOW, BECAUSE I AM THE ORIGINAL WRITER OF THIS STORY! AND I CAN PROVE IT!

Before I post a story, I ALWAYS, ALWAYS, make sure no one has it. There is a difference of grabbing ideas from different stories, vs. Copying the story. I say this because I have seen it, here on Wattpad. A writer writes a story, and another writer writes the exact same story, and places it as there's. 😥

So, I am asking all of you, to help me make sure no one steals my stuff.

Thank you!😘

Ercawivi ❤️

📖About the story:📚

•This story has mature content (18+)

* EK (AU)

**********

Can is a very famous photographer, has paparazzi's all over the place, tries to have a private life, but it is a little hard; and is always hiding from everyone. Sanem is a Mahalle girl, who wants to be a writer and but has a past that will bring chaos to her life. Can is also a firefighter and meets Sanem in a fire, and her scent reminded him of their first encounter. How will these two come together, and deal with both of their life's chaos.

Author's note:

I want to thank ka_rien for helping me edit the story. 😘 The editing is still in a working process. So please be patient. This takes time, and we all have a life. 😊 You can find ka_rien at Snowww37  editing story. The book's name is The editor's Team, and the editor's name is KaRien.

This introduction was published on: 3/14/21

But the story was published on: 6/12/19

🥰Thank you for reading! 🥰

🥰😊Have a wonderful day 🌄 or night 🌃 Everyone 😊🥰