My Demise

I stood in front of the double doors that were sure to lead me straight to my very own personal hell and sighed. I had moved, against my will, across the country to the worst possible place and was forced to be prepared to take a great weight on myself and in the end all I could really do was sigh. Honestly, at this point, I was out of complaints. This was a major surprise because, if you knew me, I had lost a huge part of my lifestyle. Okay, so before we get lost in all if the gory details of my seventh grade year, let's back up a bit. My name is Melody. Couldn't tell you what my friends call me, because unfortunately, due to my lack of any type of warmth or a kind personality, I have been left with a great nothing. Of friends of course. Pushing open the doors, I pulled off my grey beanie as gestured by the security guard that monitored the doors. Climbing up the stairs I prepared myself for first hour, completely lost in thought of the one friend I really had after second grade and how crushed I was to leave him. So lost, as a matter of fact, that when the time came to introduce myself, I completely embarrassed myself in front of the entire class. Blushing, I quickly said my name and stated that I liked drawing before sitting back down and looking around. Everyone was laughing but one, kind faced girl sitting in a corner, who nodded in sympathy. I smiled at her before burying my face in my hands and mentally scolding myself for not catching her name. After English ended I quickly caught up with her to get her name before second hour. With a smile she introduced herself as Kayli before excusing herself to find her next class. She waved quickly before disappearing into the throng of students that noisily discussed their summer with their companions. I made it to math with minutes to spare and made my way to my seat according to the seating chart on the board that stated that I was to sit next to someone called Colt right next to the door. Sliding into my seat, I gasped as I realised he was already there. Blushing at my lack of observational skill I flashed him a shy grin. He smiled gently back at me, as if he could tell I was completely anti social and he didn't want to scare the living hell out of me. I can tell we'll get along. Math came and went, and before I knew it, I was in the band locker room holding my trombone case. I trekked into the room and found the trombone players. I sat a few seats down from the last one. The boy closest to me was tall and silent, with short blonde hair and dark brown eyes, nodding while he listened to another's story. The one next to him was small and wore a somber expression, staring straight ahead with brown orange, short curly hair and deep sapphire coloured eyes. The next was a bright eyed tiny boy who had blond curly hair and bright blue eyes, with an obnoxious voice and a stupid grin. The fourth and final trombone player had dark hair with piercing blue eyes, with a smirk and an unnaturally loud voice of his own. Band came and went and before I knew it, I was faced with a cafeteria crisis. I groaned and scanned the seats for an empty place before coming up with nothing. I saw and table occupied by a few people who *seemed* to share some of my characteristics, so I wandered over there and sat with them. They looked over at me and stopped their...strange conversation before beginning to introduce themselves. There was a blonde one called Minnie who had a loud voice and an arrogant tone with rectangular glasses and some strange metal contraption in her teeth; there was a short and round brunette with an intimidating face called Stella who I quickly identified as a girl who like graphic design according to my introduction in earlier classes; a redhead that was short and lean with glasses and an array of freckles splashed over her face named Hallie; and finally there was Kayli who soon joined us, who had glasses surrounding her stormy green eyes with light brown hair framing her round face. She smiled politely and this simple gesture made her impossibly more beautiful then she was and I instantly liked her. I began accustomed to this foreign group of strangers and soon I was making jokes for the first time since I was diagnosed with depression eight months ago. For once, I felt like maybe tomorrow would be worth living for.

A/N: So what did we think? Love it? Hate it? Was it too long? I shall take your feedback and criticise your criticism! Help me out here! Hope you enjoyed! Also, if you find any typos, sorry, it's nearly 3 am so I'm kinda dead rn hahahahah ha ha ah help me.