Chapter 22: What Do I Have To Do?

Hi guysssss!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS!!!!! I've been OVER THE MOON!!!! ANyway, here's the next chapter :) hope you like it!! I definitely had a really fun time writing this chapter...

Chapter 22

What Do I Have 2 Do?

An hour later R5, brenda, Carly, me, and a camera crew were at a park.

"How come there's no one here?" i asked Ross. He picked up my hand and laced his fingers through mine.

"They shut it down for the day so we can use it!" he grinned.

I looked around. "Wait a second. My old house is like ten minutes away from here! Oh my gosh!" i cupped a hand over my mouth. "This park."

"Exactly," Ross whispered.

Where Ross had asked me to be his girlfriend. Where we had had an absolutely amazing kiss.

I ran to a giant tree.

"Ross," i whispered. I pulled at the squishy bark.

Ross smiled and twirled me, then pushed my back gently up against the tree. I smiled.

"Almost just like before."

"Almost." He smiled and leaned in and kissed me, lacing his fingers through my other hand.

Shivers ran up and down my spine and i could feel Ross's eyelashes against my skin. He pushed in closer to me and i squeezed one of my legs in between his.

Suddenly there was a clicking noise, and our eyes flew open.

There was rocky, watching us.

"Dude, can't we ever be ALONE?" Ross asked, pushing closer to me.

"Nope!" rocky said enthusiastically. He lifted his hand and his iPhone was pointing directly at us.

Ross flipped his hair, still pressed against me. "You didn't."

"Oh yes i did! Maybe they can use this footage for the video! I doubt you guys will be as good on command..." and he walked away.

I laughed and let go of Ross's hands, wrapping my arms around his neck instead. He pushed his forehead against mine and put a hand on my cheek. "He's a jerk."

I laughed. "He's rocky!"

And then i leaned forward and pressed my lips against Ross's.

We filmed for the rest of the day.

I got to roll my eyes and flip my hair in Ross's face (Brenda gave me a D in hair flipping), and at the end of the day, even though we had only finished the beginning of the video, they wanted to film the kissing scene at the end for Brenda and riker.

"You told me there was only going to be a kissing scene for Ross and Jordan!" Riker said. i blushed.

"We changed our mind... We need a kiss from all of you except rocky." said a guy with a "I'm the director" hat on. I found it cheesy, but Ratliff said it was "mandatory". Yeah right.

"Fine by me!" Ellington said, wrapping an arm around his girlfriend, Kelly.

Ross laughed. "Hey riker, it's your chance to make a move on Brenda." he winked, making Riker turn crimson.

"Shut up."

"You LIKE her just admit it!" Rocky smiled.

Brenda smiled. "Is that so?"

Riker played with his fingers and looked down.

"let's take a five minute break!" said the guy with the director cap.