chapter 9

"I think I know those guys." she said to us, but I looked at them and didn't recognize any of them.

"No. I don't, so you don't either. Come on, let's go home." I said going to grab her hand, but she took a step away.

"We got beer! We got bikes!" The same one yelled, and I glared.

"Well they seem great. Can we go?" Jess asked, and I nodded. No way is she going to go to those guys.

"I'm just gonna see something," she said, and started walking towards them before I could grab her. Jess and I looked at each other bewildered.

"Bella! Come back!" I called out to her and sighed when she didn't even look back.

"Jess stay here I'm gonna go get her." I said and she nodded.

"Be safe!" she called out and I smiled at her over my shoulder reassuringly.

"All right, all right. We got two takers," the guy said, and Bella looked back to me confused and mad.

"No just me. Eva go back," she said, but then she stopped and gasped a little. She started turning around but then marched towards them.

"I'm sorry, I thought you were somebody else." Bella said once we arrived in front of the guy.

"No it's cool. I'll be whoever you want me to be honey. And I got a friend for yours. So what do you say?" He asked, getting on his bike and knocking his head back a little. I glanced at the guy behind him who smirked at me. I glared, no way on this earth am I gonna go with any of them, and neither is Bella.

"That's gross, no thanks. We're leaving. Bella, let's go. And I'm not asking anymore." I said grabbing her arm and pulling her back.

"Let go! I am older than you, and I make my own decisions. I'm doing this." she said yanking her arm away. I was stunned, I didn't think she had that in her.

"You promised it would be as if you never existed." she whispered, looking beyond the guy on the bike. He cleared his throat, and I was confused.

"Bella, what did you say?" I asked, who was she talking to?

"Nothing. Lets go," she said and got on the back of his bike.

"You lied." She spat over her shoulder, and now I'm seriously concerned. Is she seeing Edward?

"You say something, babe? You know what, never mind." he said kicking the bike on, and I growled.

"Don't call her that. Bella please, get off and let's go home." I begged moving closer, but he took off with a wicked smirk. I ran around the corner watching as they drove down it. I moved out of sight and made my wings appear. I took off following, above them.

"Stop! Stop stop stop!" she screamed, and he slid to a stop.

I dropped in front of them, no longer with my wings.

"How did-" I stopped him.

"Doesn't matter. You will no longer pick underage girls up and take them for rides, do you hear me? My dad is the chief of police, and I have some very dangerous friends that will gladly rip you to shreds. Bella get off we're walking back." I made fear come over him, of course it wasn't a lot, just surface level fear, but it was enough to have him basically pushing her off and speeding away.

"Come on." I grabbed her and ran back at super speed. I stopped just a little bit before, and we walked.

"Hey! What the hell's wrong with you? Just curious. And Eva, why did you go after them?" Jess yelled the beginning part but then said normally the rest.

"I couldn't let her go by herself, I'm sorry if I scared you." I hugged her, and she hugged back saying it's okay.

"I thought that I saw something." was Bella's excuse as she gleaned back but then kept walking forward with us.

"You...oh. You're insane, actually. Or suicidal. Homeboy could've been a psycho. I was about to end up in an FBI interview room like some lame TV show." Jess ranted and I nodded, Bella definitely is insane and a bit suicidal.

"God, that was such a rush." she said and jess and I looked at her like she was crazy. No, no way! She's going to keep doing these crazy things and I'm gonna have to keep saving her!

"Awesome. So you're an adrenaline junkie now? That's cool. You can go bungee jumping. You don't get on the back of some random loser's motorcycle. And drag your younger sister with. Crazy." she continued to rant, and I looked to Bella who had her idea face on.

 Oh God, please help me. 

~On the way shorter side of chapters I have written but it was eventfully and I didn't want to add more. Hope you enjoyed it, Happy reading!~