chapter 11

Week's passed, and the rest of February flew by as we rebuilt the bikes. Bella was back to her normal self, and she seemed even happier than before. Jake and I were back in sync, to the point where we would hand each other tools, food, drink, whatever we needed before the other even opened their mouth to speak. Bella finally understood the tools and that helped a lot, her main addition to our little group is that she brought us pizzas a lot. She has a job at Mike's parents sporting good's place, and that has also helped her to get out the house.

I was even allowed to work on the one that would be Jake's bike by myself! Of course he would move over and check on it after I was done adding or fixing pieces. He said I was a natural once, and I grinned so hard that time.

Bella and Jake's relationship was strong, but I could tell that Jake likes her a lot more than she likes him. I felt bad, but I didn't know how to tell him he should be moving on.

Today was my birthday, March 3rd, and I'm the happiest I've been in months. I finally am no longer completely sleep deprived and my old routine was back in full swing. Which meant I was spending less time with Jake and Bella, but if that meant Bella would heal faster that's fine by me. The faster she heals and the bikes are done, the faster I get my Jacob back.

"Happy Birthday!" The door to my room was just about kicked down as dad, Bella, and Jake ran in. Jake immediately tackled me back into my bed in a hug, and I giggled.

 "Thank you!" I held him tighter and he laughed, sitting back up with me still attached.

"Okay okay." I heard dad say, and we let go, smiling.

"Happy birthday sis." Bella said with a real smile, as she handed me a present. I gasped excited to see what it was. I ripped it open and smiled looking at the book.

"It's a book about yo-I mean angels! I know recently for some reason you've been curious about supernatural creatures. You do know they don't exist right?" she covered up and I fake sighed.

"Yes, I know but this world is just so boring! I want to believe there are other things out there. Thank you," I said and they all nodded with smiles.

"Here you go angel." Dad said, handing me his gift next.

"Another pair of pointe shoes?! You're amazing! Thank you!" I got up and hugged him and he chuckled.

"Your mom wasn't kidding when she said you go through those fast. Enjoy those," he said and I nodded, the smile not having left my face since they came into my room.

"Mine next. Here you go Linnie." Jake said, handing me a long small box. I gently took it and unwrapped it, opening it.

Inside was a silver necklace with three chains on it. One was a little howling wolf, a pointe shoe, and an angel wing, all in the same bronzy coloring. I looked at it and at Jake with an awe look.

"I made the little charms. Pointe for ballet, wolf for protection and because it's your favorite animal, and angel wing because well, you're an angel. Not a literal one, but your probably the closest thing a human can get to being one." he said pointing to them and my heart melted and also skipped a beat when he said I was an angel. I started tearing up and hugged him quickly.

"Thank you. I love it! Will you put it on?" I asked, and he nodded gently, taking it from my hands. I turned my back to him holding my hair up. He put it on and I shivered, my skin tingling where his fingers touched.

"Here's from your mother," dad said, handing me another box. I opened it and inside was a book filled with pictures of my old friends, some of Jacksonville and a lot of empty space.

"It's a scrapbook, she started it and the rest of the pages are for your life in Forks." Dad explained, and I smiled.

"I'll call and tell her thank you. Can I please skip school today?" I asked and pouted.

"There's a test in the second hour, remember." Bella said, and I sighed.

"Okay, then can I leave school after the second hour?" I asked dad hopefully, and he nodded.

"Yes, I know you and Jacob have birthday traditions." he said and Jake and I smiled at each other, just like how we spent his birthday, that's how we were spending mine.

"Thank you dad! I'll text you when I'm ready to be picked up Jake," I said, and he nodded, getting up. They all left my room, and I started getting ready for the day. A felt a link connect and froze.

'Eline. We all wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday. We're sorry for leaving without saying goodbye, it was easier that way.' Jasper's voice came and my hands immediately started glowing, angry tears forming in my eyes. If I can link with him then the others are linkable if they're close to him. I linked them all but Edward who must not be by any of them.

'Do not call me Eline, you lost the right. You all have lost any privilege to call me anything, not even my name. How dare you Jasper, how dare all of you! Y'all leaving destroyed Bella! If I didn't have the wolves, it would have destroyed me as well! I cared so much about all of you, and I thought y'all cared about me but I was wrong. None of you even had the balls enough to say goodbye to me! Rosalie, Jasper, Emmett, I was especially hurt by the three of you. Never connect me again, and if y'all ever come back to forks don't bother trying to befriend me again, the trust has been lost. And like I promised, I sided fully with the wolves, they are my family, the ones that will actually stay and protect me from the Volturi. This conversation is over.' I disconnected from them all, not giving them the chance to say anything else.

 I know that was harsh, but they hurt me so much by leaving without a goodbye or anything. Just up and left. 'it was easier that way' maybe for them but it was harder on me, on Bella. And Edward nearly broke my sister. Seeing her going through it all these last few months hurt me. If they come back and Bella accepts them back, then for her sake I won't destroy them all, but it will take centuries for them to gain even an ounce of friendship back.

*after second period*

I've been getting birthday wishes from everyone, which has helped change my angry mood from the conversation with the Cullens this morning. If you can even call it a conversation. I just threatened them the whole time, which made me sad as well because I never thought I would have to threaten them. Anyway, the test was easy and Jake just got here in his dad's truck! Let the fun day begin!

"Just you and me, we haven't done that in a while!" I smiled at him, putting the presents I got in the small back seats.

"Yeah, Bella's been around. I'm glad it's just you and I to be honest. I've missed you," he said as he drove out the parking lot.

"Aw I've missed you too. So what's on the agenda for today?" I asked. Suddenly, I felt a mind link connect. Jake started explaining the day and I half listened to him.

'Happy Birthday Eva!' The three wolves voices all yelled out and I couldn't help but smile.

'Thank you guys! I'll be over for training later, but it's got to be short. If that's okay with you Sam.'

'That's fine Eva, you deserve a fun day with Jacob. Do me a favor and watch his behavior today, he's close to phasing.'

'Will do. Thank you again! I love y'all!'

'Love you to baby!' Paul said, and I rolled my eyes.

'Love you too cutie!' Jared said, and I giggled. They were too much.

'Love you too. Oh, and Emily is making you a cake, which flavor do you want?' He asked, and I smiled. I love cake.

'Red velvet with vanillin icing and sprinkles!'

'Got it. Bye!' he said, and the other two said their byes then the group link disconnected.

"It sounds like a great day Jake!" I said tuning back into his conversation more. He said that we were going to La push for a picnic, dinner with everyone, and movie day.

"I also have a surprise for you at home," he said, and my eyes widened.

"I love surprises!" I squealed a little, and he laughed.

"I know!" And with that, we went to La push, goofed around on the beach, hiked, ate and then went back to his house and watched a movie.

~Two chapters are gonna have to be for her birthday because if not it was going to be way to long! Fun fact March 3rd is my birthday as well! Happy reading!~