Chapter 27

"That's the whole point!" I screamed at her, whipping around to face her, letting them all drop.

"They nearly killed you by leaving, they caused me to become this! This all started with them which means it can end with them!" I screamed at her crying by now.

"Do it then." doc said and I gasped looking to him as he moved on his knees.

"What?" I asked, shocked.

"If you feel like the only way to set the world back to normal is by killing us, then do it." he continued and my eyes widened.

"I-"

"If you kill them, then kill me too," Bella said, and I looked at her, my face dropping.

"Why would you want to die with them Bella?" I asked. She moved as close to the fire ring that she could without getting burned.

"Because the Cullen's are not monsters. They do not deserve to die. They don't harm humans, so they are just as innocent as I am. They recognized they did wrong and they hurt us, so they apologized, they are letting you nearly kill them. Even telling you to kill them if it will actually fix anything. But you and I both know killing them will not change anything. You'll still be an angel, I'll hate you forever, the Voltari will eventually come for us, for you, Jake will still be a wolf. The only thing you will change is the amount of good vampires there are. The ones that protect humans from the other kind. Eva, if you kill them you are going to have to kill me. You do that, and you're nothing better than a monster," she said, and I crumbled to the floor.

"I don't want to be a monster," I said, suddenly feeling guilty for hurting them and causing this much damage. I looked around and saw how much wreckage I really caused and looked to my hands, I did all this? There was plants on fire, the windows and lights smashed, the furniture was broken and all over the room, they had cracks in their skin, the walls had burn marks, and the floor is being burned around me. They did wrong, but they recognized it and apologized. I threw them around a bit, I got my revenge, I got my point across. I can still hate them and let them live. I can go by the treaty, let them live as long as they don't bite a human, whether to kill or turn one. 

"I'm sorry." I chocked out barley a whisper as I dropped the fire ring and quickly flew out one of the broken windows. 

I flew a couple miles away and sat at the base of a tree. I could still hear them and see them, but they can't hear or see me since I've cloaked myself. I was just sobbing seeing the damage I did from the outside. The whole bottom level of the house was wrecked, not just the area we were in, and they looked terrified. I did what I said I would do, but I didn't kill them. I couldn't, as much as I hate to admit it, Bella is right. If I killed them, the good kind of vampires, I'd be a monster, I'd be no better then them. They all thanked Bella for stepping in and stopping me. They were telling her that they aren't mad at me, they deserved it all, and for her not to worry about them.

"Okay, now that I've basically lost my sister, and you all are okay, we can talk about the real reason I gathered everyone,'' Bella said pausing. Another sob racked my body hearing her say how she's lost me, she hasn't, the only way she'll actually lose me is if she becomes a vampire.

"You all know what I want. And I know how much I'm asking for. The only thing that I can think of for it to be fair is to just vote," Bella said, and my sobbing finally stopped. Tears were still falling and my body was still shaking from it all but the sounds of sobbing stopped.

"You don't know what you're talking about," I barely heard Edward say, but I caught it.

"Shut up," Bella whispered to him, I didn't think she had that in her.

"Alice?" Bella asked, of course she'll ask her first.

"I already consider you my sister," she bounced over to her and hugged her.

"Yes."

"Thank you."

"I vote yes. It would be nice to not want to kill you all the time,'' Jasper said and I leaned against the tree. Will he ever not betray me? I got his thinking, but I thought he was better than that.

"Hmm," Bella said, not knowing what else to say to that.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry to both of you for how I've acted, and I'm really grateful that you were brave enough to go and save my brother. But this isn't a life I would have chosen for myself. And I wish that there'd been someone to vote "no" for me. So no," Rosalie said, and I sighed. My anger at her lessened slightly.

"I vote "hell yeah," Emmet immediately said, going and picking her up in a spin hug.

"And we can pick a fight with these Voltari some other way. Maybe release Eva on them," he said, and I smirked. If I really let myself go, I could definitely destroy the Voltari. Even though I just hurt him and his family, he still found a way to joke and talk like we'll be friends again.

"I already consider you a part of the family. Yes, of course," Esme said and I whimpered. Doc sighed and moved over to Bella, but was mostly facing his son.

"Why are you doing this to me? You know what this means." Edward said, and I whimpered again, so doc chose yes. I was right, not including Rosalie and Edward, they are all okay with Bella becoming one of them.

"You've chosen not to live without her, which leaves me no choice. I won't lose my son," and with that it was official. Bella will become a vampire. I let out a sob falling to the ground again. An energy wave shot out of me ripping across the forest, trees swayed, the ground shook and once it reached the house the rest of the windows smashed and the house rumbled. I stumbled up and ran with shaky legs at first all the way to Jacob's house. 

~We got to see how she controls her full powers, well most of her full power! One more chapter and then the Epilogue then its book three!

~What do y'all think, did she give in to fast or was that the right timing?~