[32]

✅Revised

Guess what got to an end? This book, yes.

It had been a great ride again, and I loved sharing this new book with you <8

Hope you stay tunned for the next one :)

Alexa play Dance Dance by Day6

Changbin woke up because of the door, a wild Chan appearing, smiling widely as he realized Changbin wasn't alone. The shorter got off Felix's embrace and sat down, giving his tongue to the Australian who wiggled his eyebrows at him.

"Fuck of, Chris."

"No thankyou?", he pouted as Felix groaned, rubbing his eyes and siting as well. "I just saved both of your lonely asses."

Changbin tensed as he felt the younger hug him from behind, placing a lazy kiss on his shoulder.

"Morning."

"That's it, I'm leaving before I puke."

"Morning, Lix", Changbin let himself fall down into his arms, chuckling as the younger pecked his cheek at least 10 times in a row.

"I love you."

Changbin felt his heart speed.

"I-i love y-you too."

"So, will you be mine?", the older turned to him, his eyes widening at the simple question.

"What?"

Felix smirked and cupped a side of his face, staring at his eyes.

"It might not be very romantic to ask like this but I just want it to do bad, Changbin. I need to know you're mine, just mine.", he let his thumb run through the other's jawline. "What do you say? Be my boyfriend?"

"A-aren't you like, in t-the closet or something?"

"No?", he furrowed his eyebrows. "Why would you say that?"

"Everyone thinks you're straight."

"Well I'm clearly not, and I don't hide it.", he chuckled. "But are you avoiding my question?"

"N-no."

Felix pulled him closer, cupping his face completely.

"And."

Changbin sighed, unable to hide his smile.

"I want to, I really do, Lix."

"So, you're my boyfriend?"

He chuckled at Felix's little dance.

"I am, now kiss your boyfriend, freckles."

"As you wish, arm rest."

They got to school late that day.

—————

Changbin grabbed Felix's hand under the table, his anxiety creeping up as Jala moved to the group, a fake smile on her face.

"Hi! Changbin, how are you?", the shorter gulped, feeling Felix squeeze his hand.

"Great, why?"

She pouted.

"Not even a how about you? I see, you're not good at small talk, just like you're not good at keeping promises.", she loved the way everything stopped around them, everyone paying attention to them again. "I guess I need to teach you a lesson, slu-"

She didn't manage to finish her sentence, her mouth wide opened as she stumbled back, Felix looking at her in rage and all of their friends getting up.

"Leave him alone, and if you ever call him that again I won't hold back. I'll destroy that ugly face of yours."

Minho walked to Felix, gently pulling his arm back, just to make sure he could hold him if he needed to.

"What? You're choosing him over anyone else you could have? I'm not even talking about me at this point but you're really going to be with someone who sells thei-"

"Jala, I swear to god, if you finish that sentence..."

"Don't you dare talk above me, Lee Felix."

He took a step forward, Minho holding his arm as the taller almost spit on her face. He looked down on her, making sure everyone heard him.

"Then don't you dare call my boyfriend a slut. I'll ruin your fucking life."

Whispers filled the cafeteria, Changbin lowered his head, feeling all eyes on him. In their table, Hyunjin was the only one to react, siting beside him and rubbing his back, letting the guy slightly hid behind him.

"W-what-"

"You heard me, I hope it stays in that little brain of yours, now fuck of and leave us alone."

A few people shouted in agreement, making the girl step back, eyes widened as Felix sat next to Changbin, smiling softly at the guy. She stomped her feet and let out a loud, annoyed groan, leaving immediately after.

All the boys sat down again, their eyes softening as the shorter buried his head in Felix's neck, sighing as he felt arms around him.

"How come I never know anything?", Jisung groaned. "I thought we were friends, Felix."

The taller smiled and Chan scoffed.

"I think I was the only one who knew and even I had no idea they were oficial, just that they were fucking.", he chuckled.

"I knew too, but same."

Seungmin's mouth dropped as he hit the taller.

"And you kept the tea for yourself?"

"Babe, you don't even like tea."

Felix smirked.

"Seems like we're not the only one's."

They all laughed as Hyunjin's face got red, Seungmin only pecking his cheek and following the rest.

Changbin only let go of the taller when their conversations went back to normal, when he thought the attention had moved away from him. He stared at the taller, a slight pout on his face.

"What?", Felix whispered, even though he knew all their friends were watching them, while pretending to concentrate on something else. The shorter shrugged.

"It just feels weird. A good weird, though.", he smiled, so lost in Felix's eyes that he didn't even notice Jisung pretending to puke, only to fall into Minho's arms the second after.

Felix chuckled and leaned in, pecking his lips softly.

Jeongin chuckled, hitting his fork on the table.

"Hey hey hey, come on, not in front of my salad!"

🥺🥺🥺