[25]

✅Revised

We reached 1k guys🥺 my so much💕

I have a literal crush on every single member of itzy like... I mean it who the hell let them be that pretty and talented?

I apologize for the small rant.

Alexa play TMT by Straykids.

Changbin woke up with the first rays of sun. It was that time of the day when it wasn't night nor morning, the cold atmosphere could make you freeze but the outside was still incredibly inviting.
The shorter found himself on top of Felix's chest, the latter breathing slowly and a small smile on his face.

God, he was beautiful.

He tried to move without waking him up, watching as Felix repositioned himself now that he was gone from the bed.

A small tear fell down his face.

He liked him, a lot.

And he couldn't.

His heart ached and his eyes burned as he went to the bathroom, images of the night before running through his mind and the tears falling faster.

He had done it.

He had finally done it and fell for the guy who couldn't care for him that way.

Changbin had an urge to run, ignoring the pain on his back, he deemed his clothes good enough to go out. Slowly, he went to Felix's bag, looking for his keys, and slipped out of the room. He rushed downstairs, almost tripping over the body's that had fallen asleep in the middle of the living room, the smell of alcohol sweat and things he wished he couldn't identify made him want to puke.

The second he got outside, though, he ran to the other side of the street and took a deep breath, inhaling the morning's humidity.

The moon could still be seen along with some stars and the sun was just rising, it's weak light caressing his wet face as the water on the river made him calm down. He closed his eyes and focused on that, the small currents that made the water hit the rocks over and over again.

He should have known this would happen.

He should have stopped it.

Changbin choked a sob and forced himself to walk home, taking his time and letting the sun walk with him, getting higher and higher up until it burned his face.

The shorter ignored Chan's presence, not even daring to go to his room, he immediately slipped into his own bed and cried himself to sleep, Felix's scent still on him.

—————

"Changbin?", Chan entered his room, a small tray on his hand. "Bin?"

"What?", he knew he sounded rude, but he preferred Chan to be mad at him for a while for it than to watch him like that.

"Fuck you, look at me, Bin. I'm not dumb, why are you crying?", the older sat down next to him and Changbin took a look at the time.

07:00

The fact that he had to get up and go to school was too much for him, the tears started running again.

"I-i fucked u-up, Chan..."

The older didn't say a thing, he pulled Changbin to face him, his heart aching at his friend's red eyes.

"Oh, Bin...", he pulled him to sit, noticing how the shorter flinched. "Are you hurt?"

The latter nodded.

"A bit, don't worry."

"Don't worry? What happened?", Changbin couldn't help it but hate himself for making Chan feel so worried.

"No, it's not hurt like that I... fuck Chan.", he sighed and rubbed his face, feeling it sore. "I did it, okay? I did it."

Chan looked at him for a while before his face shifted.

"You mean you lost... ", Changbin nodded again. "Felix?"

At the mention of the name the shorter started crying again, Chan panicked and hugged him close.

"Bin why is that bad? Changbin?"

"Because we have nothing and I-I just l-lost my first kiss a-and first time to him a-and he'll leave-"

Chan sighed and pulled away, the bell ringing on the back.

"Changbin, I need to go open the door for Jeongin, but I'll be back, okay?"

He didn't wait for an answer, the older rushed to the door and opened it, shooting the younger a "good morning" and running back to the bedroom. Jeongin followed him slowly, closing the door behind him, pouting as he realized Changbin was crying like a mad men inside.

Chan held his hand and whispered some things, but the shorter couldn't understand.

"Okay?"Changbin nodded, finally realizing Jeongin was in the room. "I'm going to get dressed, wait for me, okay?"

"I don't have a choice, Hyung, you're my ride."

Chan smiled and pecked his forehead, making the younger blush.

He walked over to Changbin as soon as Chan left the room, sitting on the bed beside him and hugging him immediately.

"I don't know what happened but I hate seeing you like this, Hyung. Please, have you eaten?"

Changbin burried his face on Jeongin's chest and shook his head.

"I'm not hungry."

"Fuck you, come on, I'm cooking for you."

The younger pulled his hand and made him stand, not noticing how he made a face as he walked. He made the shorter sit on the island and started looking for ingredients.

"Innie, you have school."

"Literally in an hour, I was going early because I wanted to go to the library but it's literally opened all day, doesn't matter.", he shrugged and cracked an egg, starting to mix a few things. "Plus, we know Chan, he'll only be ready in like, half an hour.

"I feel like I'm the younger now."

"Let's be honest, Hyung, you are the actual maknae of our group."

Changbin let out a small small chuckle, groaning when the bell rang again.

"Is this a gathering now?"

Chan appeared half naked, Jeongin almost dropping the second egg on the floor.

"Hey, mate, come in."

Changbin froze at the sight, Felix was in front of him, red eyes messy hair and broken smile.

"I'm sorry, I had to call him.", Chan smiled to his roommate and walked over to Jeongin, taking the egg of his hand and kissing his cheek. "I'll help you here."

I am a bit over dramatic sometimes but like... I guess I like being scolded by you :)

Ly <8