[24]⚠️

✅Revised

Buckle up, you horny teenagers.

This is going to be one hell of a ride.

"Fuck the rules, all the rules."

Felix's heart was going crazy on his chest, like it wanted to break out immediately. He stared at the breathtaking boy under him, gloomy eyes and a fierce expression, he wanted him, he really did.

"Fuck...", he muttered. "I want to ask again Changbin but you're driving me crazy."

The shorter simply shot his hips up, making contact with Felix's covered member.

"I want you, Felix. No, scratch that, I need you.", Changbin brought him closer and let their lips brush. "So please, please.", he locked eyes with the younger. "Ruin me."

Felix couldn't hold back anymore. With another curse under his breath, he attached their lips in an hungry kiss, shoving his tongue inside the shorter's mouth without even asking for permission. He felt weak when the older started undoing his belt, his jeans slipping away.

"You're too sensitive for anything else before, baby, are you sure about this?" Changbin nodded and Felix bit his lip. "Words, please."

It wasn't a tease and Changbin knew it, he was genuinely waiting for verbal consent.

"Yes, I am. Please."

Felix took of his boxers and stroke his hard member a few times before positioning himself, lube already spread.

Changbin gasped as he felt the tip press against his already clenching hole, letting out a loud whine as Felix entered him, only half of it. He breathed heavily, feeling the pain travel through his body. Felix leaned down and kissed him, pulling his hands above his head and intertwining their fingers, trying to distract him.

"H-hurts... lix...", he teared up a bit, feeling the younger kiss his face and neck, never stopping.

"I know, baby, I'm sorry. We can go b-"

"No. I-I want t-this..."

Felix sighed and rubbed his thumbs in his hands.

"It-"

"Now. I want it now."

The taller only nodded, his argument now destroyed before he even spoke.

After a while Changbin let out a small moan. He rolled his hips slightly and Felix took it as his signal, pushing all the way in.

"F-fuck..."

"You feel so tight, Bin, so fucking good."

Felix let his head rest against Changbin's shoulder as he kissed his chest, the shorter letting out small whines and whimpers as he adjusted, his legs slowly wrapping around Felix's waist.

"L-Lix? Can you move?"

The younger kissed his forehead, pulling out and entering him again, slowly and calmly.

"Is this okay?"Changbin gasped at the movement, feeling something more than pain for the first time. He quickly nodded, signaling him to keep going. "Tell me if it get's too much, baby."

Every stroke was better than the last one. Changbin ended up moaning like crazy, begging Felix to go faster, not even 10 minutes after. His legs strongly wrapped around the younger's waist as he thrusted into him harshly.

"F-Felix... I-I feel w-wierd..."

"How, my baby?"

Changbin didn't even have the time to freak out about the way he called him his, since he let out a yelp the second after, Felix smirking as he found the older's prostate.

"S-shit, I-I think I'm g-go-"

"Come, baby."

Felix started thrusting even faster and harder, hitting the shorter's prostate and drowning in his moans, the way his nails opened his back and the sound of their skin clapping filled the room.

"I'm- sh-"

Changbin let out a really loud moan, his voice cracking in the middle. That sound and the view of the collapsed boy under him made Felix reach his limit as well, pulling out of him and stroking a few more times before coming over the bed.

"Shit.", Changbin ran his hand through his hair, chuckling, after a while recovering their breaths.

"What?", Felix leaned in, stealing him a kiss and collapsing on top of him, not caring about the cum on his stomach.

"Nothing, it was just... amazing.", he smiled at the younger. "You're amazing."

"You think you'll regret it?", Felix but his lip.

"I'll never regret anything I do with you, Felix, keep that in mind."

"How about we have a bath?"

"Sounds great.", the older sighed.

They walked into the bathroom, Changbin wincing a bit at every step, knowing it would probably hurt way too much the day after.

He let Felix take care of him, wash his head again, his body, he let him kiss him and play with him, making small bubbles and letting him poke them, until his eyes couldn't stay open anymore.

Felix laughed at the sleepy boy and cleaned him, dressing him on the spare clothes he had brought from home. Random sweatpants and a hoodie, sliping into his own spare clothes and tidying the room, the dirty mattress thrown to the corner and the clothes all in his backpack.

He slipped into the bed, next to Changbin, and saw the guy was still trying to keep his eyes open.

"Why aren't you sleeping?"

The younger rolled over himself and hugged Felix, who smiled and pulled him close.

"Waiting for you."

Felix chuckled and kissed his forehead, reaching for the light and turning it of.

"Good night, baby."

"Night, Lix."

Changbin let himself fall into dreamland, those three same words on repeat on his head.

"How, my baby?"

There was no denying, he fell asleep knowing that, there was no going back.

He had fallen for Lee Felix, fallen deep.

Not even now, I can't help it but make it soft.

My writing is broken but I actually like it