[8]

✅Revised

STRAY KIDS HUH

Changbin woke up, the next morning, earlier than usual. He tried to cover his hickey the best he could, putting in a slightly high neck hoodie and applying some concealer under it, just to make sure. He whined as Chan made him leave without breakfast, the two already late for school.

As soon as they got there, Changbin felt like going home again. The first thing he saw was Felix, standing incredibly close to the shorter's locker.

Shit.

He needed to go there, but he didn't want to face the blond, not yet, at least, as long as he could avoid it he would.

"Jisung!", his thoughts were stopped by the younger arriving, a smile on his face and almost jumping.

"You look happy, today.", Changbin made an effort to stop staring at the boy and turned his attention to his friend. "Something happened?"

"Besides Chan not being the idiot I thought he was?"

"Hey I-"

"Nothing much, I'm just feeling happy today, I guess."

Changbin furrowed his eyebrows, a small smile creeping onto his face.

"Are you sure?"

The shorter but his lip and felt his cheeks burn, the other two laughing loudly and catching the other people's attention. Changbin tensed up as he realized Felix was looking at them now.

Do I look good enough today?

Maybe I should laugh again.

Does my side profile look good?

"Did you hear him, Bin?"

"W-what?", his eyes widened slightly, to show he didn't.

"He just said he got Minho's number."

Changbin smiled softly at the younger.

"Really? That's good, Ji! You've been talking?"

The younger nodded.

"A lot actually, I feel like he does nothing with his life besides being on his phone."

Chan scoffed.

"You're so whipped it's almost disgusting."

"You know, Chan, you can just say you're jealous, I don't see you getting anyone, not even at parties."

What was supposed to be a joke had a terrible effect on the older. He grabbed the backpack he had thrown to the ground and left.

"What the hell just happened?"

Changbin bit his lip, his mind at a 100 miles per hour.

"I don't know."

"You think I said something wrong? Chang-"

"He must have remembered something important that he still needs to do.", the shorter ruffled Jisung's hair and offered him a smile. "Don't overthink, we'll talk to him at lunch."

After Jisung left he took a deep breath and grabbed his phone, pretending to check something as he started walking to his locker, Felix now leaning next to it while in a conversation with that same girl from the day before. She talked loudly, about some party she went to, while the taller's eyes were on Changbin. The shorter new that, but chose to ignore.

"And then-"

"Excuse me?", Changbin looked only at the girl, as if Felix wasn't even there.

She turned around and sighed, rolling her eyes, then turned back to Felix.

"See what I tell you? Everyday a new confession.", she looked at Changbin again, a mocking smile on her face. "Look,I'm flattered, but I don't date guys with less than 5,8 feet, so I'm sorry if it breaks your heart but I won't go on a date with you."

Changbin scoffed at the girl and suddenly stopped being nervous. He looked her up and down with a bored expression.

"Ok but can I go to my locker or are you also going to make me get late to class?"

She stared back at him, her face between shocked and confused.

"W-what?"

"My locker. That one behind you. I can't reach it with you there, you know."

A dark shade of read immediately covered her face as she moved. Changbin opened it quickly and took his books, ignoring the burning gaze in his head. He almost hit Felix's shoulder as he left, but managed to quickly leave before the guy moved.

—————

"Why do you have today? You're really quiet."

"Nothing."

Chan sighed.

"Changbin, you're never like this, stop playing with your food you're not a five year old."

The shorter dropped his spoon and crossed his arms, leaning back on the chair.

"I'm not hungry."

"I'll eat your food, shortie."

He shrugged at Chan while the other two sat down.

"What's happening?"

"Changbin's being a baby.", Chan rolled his eyes and took picked up the food from Changbin's tray. "Now he says he doesn't want to eat."

"Are you on your period or something?", Hyunjin chuckled as the other sighed.

"Changbin Hyung-"

"Oh my god.", the guy got up, his three friends staring at him wide eyed. "I'm just not in the mood, can't any of you understand that?", he groaned lowly and left the cafeteria, most people too busy to notice his little scene.

He ran through the halls with rage, even not knowing where it came from, but it was strong. He opened the roof door, his mood decreasing even more as he realized he couldn't be there alone.

"Changbin, what brings you here?"

"What are you doing here?"

The taller shrugged, looking at the sky again as he laid against a wall.

"It's nice and calm."

"Yes, my nice and calm, do you come here often?", he knew how rude he was sounding but, at that long, he didn't really care.

Felix chuckled and got up, walking to Changbin and closing the door behind him.

"I do, maybe I should turn this into one of our meeting points.", he pulled the shorter against the wall and kissed his jawline."If you scream loud enough someone might hear your pretty moans down there." Changbin was too nervous to talk, every single word the guy said, so close to his ear, made the coldness on his stomach grow. "Your voice was stuck in my head the whole night, babyboy.", he moved his hand to caress Changbin's torso, his deep voice sending shivers down the shorter's spine. "You moaning my name is everything to me. I can't wait to break your innocence apart totally."

The bell rang and Changbin jumped on the spot, making Felix laugh. He pulled away and opened the door, getting Changbin out of the way.

"Watch you phone, we'll be meeting soon."

Opinions?