[13]

✅Revised

Watching icon and crying about all the gaps they left for him <8

Also, they keep getting handsome and handsome CAN THEY EVER STOP?

Alexa play Midzy by itzy.

Also, ppl keep dming me saying I should erase Hyunjin? Honey, I started a knew Hyunjin centric FF just because of that, and I'll take my time with this one to be actually good.

Try me.

"You did what?", Changbin let his chin fall as he stared at Chan, the older boy biting his lip and blushing like he never had before. "You kissed Jeongin?"

"Yes, I told you so already now please keep your voice down!"

"No one's here, Chan.", the shorter rolled his eyes at the empty hall.

"You never know."

"When was it?"

The taller played with his hands.

"The party Minho and Jisung fucked. I panicked after and told him I was straight and left, that's why he's been mad at me. Then...."

The shorter lifted his eyebrow.

"Then?", a smirk grew on his mouth.

"Last nigh, at the party, I kissed him again, I didn't leave this time but now I don't know what to do."

"Anything else happened?"

Chan shook his head.

"Just kissing, a lot of kissing."

"Guys, hi!", Jisung started running towards them, Seungmin and Jeongin with him, laughing as they got left behind.

"Shit, shit, shit, what now?

Changbin shrugged and welcomed the smaller in his arms, Jisung almost throwing him to the ground.

"My head hurts like hell, Sungie, keep it down."

Chan and Jisung laughed while the others finally reached them.

"We need to stop going to parties on weekdays.", Seungmin chuckled. "Everyone's fucked right now."

"Some more than others.", Jeongin wiggled his eyebrows to Jisung and he hid behind the older while Chan made a face.

"TMI, but how are things going with your Prince Charming?"

"Speaking of the devil."

Everyone tuned as the cousins arrived, Felix stopped next to Changbin and Jeongin and Minho walked over to a very nervous Jisung.

"Hey, babe.", the squirrel like boy gasped slightly as a kiss was placed on his head, Minho smiling and hugging his waist afterwards.

"H-hey."

Chan let out a chuckle at the panicked boy as the bell rang and more people filled the hall.

"I need to go, my class is on the other side of school.", Jeongin pouted.

Chan bit his lip before reaching for the younger's bag, on the floor, catching it before Jeongin could.

"Me too, I'll walk you, come on."

The younger shot him the most beautiful smile he had ever seen and they left.

"Where's Hyunjin? ( sweetie I'd like to know too. I apologize I was revising it and got lost here xd)That guy is always late.", Seungmin sighed.