[1]

✅Revised

WELCOME WELCOME TO MY NEW STORY

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT :)

"Seo Changbin, you don't have much time."

"W-what do you mean, sir?"

Changbin's math teacher pinched the bridge of his nose.

"We've tried everything, Changbin. Tutors, extra classes, even simpler tests, how can you still be failing?", the older man sat in his table and sighed. "I know you're trying, kiddo, but in less than an year you won't be in high school anymore. There's a whole other world out there where you won't be the popular protected guy."

Changbin either loved of hated his maths teacher. The guy was young, very young, he was funny when he wanted to but he could be scary as well. The thing that annoyed Changbin the most, though, was how down to earth the older was, always throwing to his face the things he didn't want to remember or talk about.

He knew that he was protected by most of his teachers, his father being the principal, most of them were actually scared of him and his popularity at school. But Mr. Wang never cared about that, he was an old family friend and he knew Changbin's father would never, in a lifetime, fire him.

"I know, sir."

Jackson crossed his arms, not convinced.

"You have six months until graduation, Changbin. Your other grades are fine but you need to pass at maths. I'm sorry to break it to you but if you don't your average will drop for almost 15%."

The shorter shot his head up, eyes widened.

"That much?"

"It's serious, Changbin. I'm sorry that I can't help you anymore, but you'll need to find a way on you own this time. You're dismissed, for now."

Changbin bowed and grabbed his backpack, almost running through the empty halls to meet his friends.

He arrived at the cafeteria, ignoring the looks most girls gave him, undressing him mentally. Most of them didn't even like his looks, because he was shorter than the average, despite being handsome as fuck. The fact that he was the principal's son seemed to attract even more girls than money would. He sat down next to his bestfriend, who gave him a simple nod.

"Okay, what's the matter? You've been all weird today."

The other shrugged.

"I'm just not in the mood. Aera broke up with me."

Changbin rolled his eyes.

"And you're mad about it? You literally told me last week you wanted to break up with her!"

"I did! Me breaking up with her, not her with me."

Changbin rolled his eyes as he saw his two other friends reaching their table.

"What's up?"

"Jisung's being a whiny baby."

"Right!", the long haired chuckled. "I heard your little girlfriend broke up with you."

"Shut up Hwang, at least I had girlfriends, you single ass can't relate."

Hyunjin flipped his black hair and waved his hand.

"At least I don't get a new girl every week and get all worked up because none of them work for me.", Jisung crossed his arms, pouting like a child.

"You don't need to be so aggressive."

"I'm stating facts, Ji.", the older opened up his jelly and started eating.

"You do realize that's the desert, right?", Chan laughed at the guy.

"And?", Hyunjin spoke with his mouth full. "It's food I eat in whatever order I want."

"You guys give me headaches.", Changbin whined and dropped his head on the table, barely missing Jisung's tray.

"And what's wrong with you?"

"I'm failing maths."

Chan sighed loudly.

"Still? I thought you got a tutor?"

Changbin laid his head on his hand.

"I did. The first girl tried to get on my pants, the first guy dropped out after a week, the last one was a guy as well but he kept looking at me weirdly so I gave up."

"Weirdly?", Jisung raised his brow.

"You know like...", Changbin bit his lip. "It just made me a bit uncomfortable, that's it."

"So, what are you doing now?"

Changbin shrugged.

"Right now I just want to forget this shit, then coming up with a solution is a problem for future me."

Hyunjin finally turned to the main dish, still speaking with food in his mouth.

"How about we all go to Jae's Hyung party?"

Chan shrugged, staring at an exited Jisung and Changbin.

"Sounds nice, I didn't even knew it was going to happen."

"Last moment thing, some guy he wants to get with and he just decided to find an excuse."

Jisung let out a chuckle.

"Imagine being THAT desperate to hook up that you literally organize a party."

Chan scoffed.

"We all know organize isn't the right word, but yes, I guess he really liked him."

Changbin stared down at the tray. It had been a shock for him when his Hyung had came out as gay, the whole school got a bit confused since he used to go around with girls all the time, but most people accepted. He heard the whispers, though, the bad words and dirty looks people gave him when he wasn't looking, but Changbin wasn't going to tell him either. As long as he was happy, everyone was happy.

"You are such a romantic, Hyunjin. When will you get someone? You have so many options!"

The latter raised a brow.

"Justify your affirmation, young man."

"You're bi, Hyunjin, there's a lot of fish in both seas."

"True, Jisung, but when the bait is bad no fish will come from either.", Changbin whined at the slap his head received while Hyunjin groaned something under his breath.

"Remind me again why I am your friend."

Changbin chuckled.

"I ask myself that every single day."

Opinions? :)

Me: no, it needs spice

Me: a bit of got7 and Day6