[9]⚠️

✅Revised

Alexa play Car Radio by Twenty One Pilots.

Also, I just got my Loona album 🥺

BACK TO CHANGLIX

Changbin breathed in before ringing the bell, the same half naked guy from two days before appearing in front of him not even two seconds later, like he had been waiting by the door.

"Come, quick.", he pulled him inside, closing the door and pulling him against it. Immediately Changbin felt his lips against his neck, aggressively sucking on random spots as his hands got his, previously tugged, shirt and threw it on the ground.

"F-Felix..."

"This time no one is going to stop us.", he roughly grabbed his thighs, pulling him up and pressing him against the door.

Changbin's eyes widened as he felt the floor disappear, his arms wrapping  around the taller's neck, which made Felix smirk. He glued their bodies and let one of his hands slightly slip to Changbin's but, slightly spanking it.

"Felix, fuck, calm down!"

Changbin whined as the taller pressed him harder agains the door, his member already hardening inside his jeans.

"You're lucky I can't just fuck you here and now."

Please do.

The shorter widened his eyes at his own thoughts.

"W-what?"

Felix pulled away, putting him down and staring at his marked neck.

"Come. I'm going to show you what we can do without actually having sex, since you were so curious.", he winked and pulled the guy to the same bedroom they had been on before. "Lie down for me, baby."

Changbin tried to keep his hands from shaking as Felix undid his belt. He slowly took of the shorter's jeans, feeling his gaze burn.

When Felix took of his own jeans and hovered over Changbin, the shorter panicked.

"W-what are you d-doing?"

Felix chuckled and let his hand travel to Changbin's thigh, squeezing it and winning a low moan from the guy.

"Just trust me, I'll make you feel good, don't worry."

The taller grinded down, making their members touch, the fabric of their boxers being the only thing between them. Changbin tugged the sheets, his head shot back and a half moan leaving his mouth, a bit choked.

Felix made him face him and started moving against him, Changbin's hands hitting the mattress over and over again.

"Shit, I-"

"Just relax, baby... let those moans out.", he grabbed Changbin's hands and put it on his own neck. "You can grab me, you know? Go ahead.", he started moving a bit faster and the shorter complied, tugging his hair a bit harshly and moaning louder, his legs slightly shaking as he opened them a bit more, almost by instinct, wanting more of it.

Felix attacked his neck again as the stimulated the members, his breath failing as he felt his high coming, but he didn't want it to end yet.

"Fuck, Felix! What the-"

"Patience.", Changbin groaned at the lack of contact, as the taller had suddenly stopped.

Felix moved up on the bed and sat down, pulling Changbin with him. He made the shorter sit on his lap, his face burning at the action.

"What's happening now?"

Felix couldn't help it but want to kiss him, again. He looked so handsome, breathless and messy.

"I need you to trust me on this."

Changbin bit his lip and nodded, still squeaking when Felix slipped his hand inside his boxers, stroking his sensitive member slowly.

Felix grinned when the shorter started moving against his hand, eyes closed and nails carved into his shoulders.

"You like that?" Changbin didn't want to answer, he just groaned. "You're really annoying, brat. Do you know what I do with annoying boys?"

Changbin gasped as a loud slap echoed on the room, his thigh burning as he Felix squeezed his member, without moving.

"Fuck!, F-fel-"

"Shut up, slut, you're lucky we have an agreement, or I'd be fucking you against the wall right now." Changbin felt his member plump at the dominant tone on his voice. He totally lost it as he felt Felix smirk. "Let's see what you're made of."

He quickly pulled the shorter's boxers down, turning them around again.

"What are you doing?", Changbin lifted his voice as he saw the taller's hard member, closing his eyes the second after. He heard a chuckle.

"Don't act like you don't like it babyboy. Now, don't worry, I'll keep my promisse."

Changbin gasped as he felt their members together, Felix grinding against him and moving again at an inhuman speed, his eyes shooting up and hands hugging the taller's shoulders.

Changbin let out some of the loudest moans so far, feeling their pre cum mix and their body's sweat. Felix started moving harder exacly when Changbin's member started plumping again.

"F-fuck, Felix 'm g-gonna-"

"Cum for me, babyboy."

Changbin let out a loud moan as he reached his high, the feeling duplicated only by that whisper in his ear.

He whined as the older kept going, his member only then starting to plump.

"S-shit."

Felix closed his eyes and moved a bit harder at those last few seconds, only to come with a loud moan and fall on top of Changbin, their liquids now mixed on their bodies.

After a while he got up, not even taking the job to get his boxers again. Changbin looked him up and down, his eyes wandering on his thighs.

"You can shower in here, there's everything you need. I'll get you some clothes because your jeans are all sweaty and probably have some pre cum too judging by your boxers.", Changbin looked down, embarrassed. "I'll probably leave in like 20, I'm sure you can find your way out after."

The shorter only nodded as Felix disappeared without another word.

He stared at the ceiling for almost another 10 minutes before he got into the shower.

He let the steamy water fall on his body, trying to forget the feeling he had, that incredibly ridiculous thought that had came to his mind as the guy took him to heaven.

But even after he got out of the bath, he still couldn't deny it.

Lee Felix fucking him against a wall didn't seem that unpleasant after all.