[18]

✅Revised

I will say this one last time.

I will not take Hyunjin out of any FF, I feel like it's the same person asking me that in like 10 different profiles so stop

God you're annoying.

Alexa play Oh My God by Gidle.

Changbin wanted to go to Felix's, but he wasn't on the mood at all. He had just came out of the hospital when he received the news, which was actually uncommon since the taller usually had people at him on Saturdays. This one, apparently, he didn't.

The shorter tried to clean his mind as he ringed the bell, trying to convince himself it was okay.

She was going to be okay.

He tried to smile when Felix opened the door, his eyes still managing to slide down to his abs.

He felt himself being pulled inside and pressed to the wall as per usual, immediately tilting his neck so that Felix had more access to it.

Felix threw him to the sofa and hovered over him, kissing his jawline and making the shorter let out a small moan as he slipped his cold hands inside his shirt.

When Felix pulled away to stare at the hickey he had just formed next to his jawline, he wanted to hit himself.

Changbin was staring at a random dot on the ceiling, his eyes half closed and red, as if he was crying not too long ago.

Dumb Felix.

Idiot.

"Changbin?", the shorter seemed to wake up again, staring at him as the guy brushed his bangs away, softly. "What's happening? I'm still being too aggressive?"

"N-no, I'm sorry I'm just...", he bit his lip, Felix cupping his face and nodding.

"You're just... talk, Bin, always talk."

"I'm sorry, we can keep going I'll get there eventually."

Changbin pulled the taller's head down, surprising Felix as he kissed his neck for the first time ever since they started that deal. The taller let him suck on his skin for a while, loving how calm he was, how delicately the boy moved and how he marked his neck as if it was some work of art.

He reached Changbin's hair and slightly tugged it, pulling his head down and smiling at the guy.

"You know it's totally okay not to be on the mood, right?"

Changbin bit his lip and closed his eyes fiercely.

"Not in this situation."

Felix sighed and sat back down, pulling Changbin's arm with him.

"Come here.", Changbin gasped as he felt Felix's arms around him, pulling him to his lap. "Talk to me, what happened? You're clearly sad."

"I-I don't want t-to both-"

"Baby, you're not bothering me I literally asked. Look at me.", Changbin felt his head be turned, a hand on his chin. "What happened?"

The shorter sighed, pressing his forehead against Felix's shoulder, the taller's arms tightening his grip around the waist.

"My mom is at the hospital, she has cancer. Today I went to visit her and... she's really bad.", he chocked a sob. "She's all I have left, my dad couldn't care less about me and she can j-just disappear out of nowhere-" he couldn't hold his tears anymore, his body started shaking as Felix hugged him strongly.

"I'm sorry, baby.", the taller started whispering sweet words against his ear, rubbing his back as Changbin cried his eyes out, his heart feeling lighter at every second.

"A-shit, I'm a-sorry..."

Felix smiled as he saw the older pulling away, wiping his tears and hiding his face. He let go of his waist, cupping the older's cheeks and turning him to face him.

"You don't need to be sorry, everyone has problems to deal with and no one is wrong by being affected by them. Okay?", Changbin nodded slowly, sighing. "Now, how about we order some pizza and stay in for today, you have nothing to do, right?"

Changbin's mouth dropped.

"W-what? You mean..."

Felix chuckled, nodding.

"Some netflix and pizza never hurt anyone, and I feel like it's why you're needing right now."

Changbin felt his heart race, and didn't even know exacly why.

He smiled widely.

"Can we get ice cream too?"

"Bin, it's winter!"

The shorter shrugged.

"It's never too cold for ice cream."

Felix couldn't help it but laugh at Changbin's pout.

"For real, Changbin, I feel like you still haven't understood that you aren't some toy or object, you have feelings, I'm here to hear them, no matter what's going on between us, okay?"

Changbin got all of his courage and wrapped his arms around Felix's neck, hugging him tightly.

"Thankyou."

—————

Hours later Changbin found himself sitting between Felix's legs. The taller had his arms around his waist while Changbin leaned back, using him as his sofa, truly. Their eyes were focused on the TV but he was fully aware of Felix's breathing next to his ear, giving his chills from time to time.

He bit his lip, looking down in his hand. He awkwardly took Felix's hand, feeling the taller stiffen behind him. He played with the small fingers for a while before chuckling, putting their palms together and muttering " so small ".

"Changbin?"

The shorter looked back at his shocked face and showed him their hands.

"Your hand is so small.", he smiled cutely. "It's cute."

Felix smiled and intertwined their fingers, his eyes falling to the shorter's lips, even though he tried not to.

Changbin followed his eyes, realizing what was happening. He took a deep breath and bit his lip, to Felix's misery, and turned around, sitting on Felix's lap again, one leg on each side. Felix looked at him, confused, but still wrapped his arms around him again.

Changbin cupped his face and leaned in, kissing the taller's forehead shortly, Felix closing his eyes at the feeling.

"Felix...", he whispered, the guy's face only iluminated by the light coming from the TV, while night fell outside.

"Can I get that kiss now?"

I just did that, yes.

Now suffer <8

Ly