[7]⚠️

✅Revised

Ouuuuwshitbis going down.

Also, today I only managed to write three chapters on the story I'm working on now, which is annoying me a lot, but I guess some days are just like this.

Cheat reached 4K today 🥺 ly

Changbin had been staring at the phone screen since morning, his heart racing as he remembered the message that made him spit water on his textbooks on the first morning class.

It simply said: "my house, 4pm."

But that was all it took.

After a whole week without any interactions besides the few lunches their groups spent together, Changbin had almost forgotten about their situation, Felix didn't seem that stressed or that needy anytime, since he hadn't even looked at him all week, let alone tell him to meet him.

Changbin had almost died right there, realizing it was actually happening, he was going to do it... whatever it was.

That's what made Changbin even more nervous, the way he had absolutely no idea what the younger was going to do to him.

He knew Chan had became a bit worried about his state, specially after Changbin ran from the cafeteria after he realized they were having lunch with them again, he couldn't stare at the taller's face knowing he would be at his house later.

He ate in an empty classroom, scrolling through Twitter and ignoring his friends messages.

He made it through the day without much of a scene, he didn't find Felix anymore nor did Chan questioned his weird behavior, the older guy also absent mentally after lunch.

Changbin made a mental note to keep an eye on him.

After school, Changbin went home and stared at the mirror, realizing he had an hour until he needed to meet Felix. He grabbed his phone and typed "male sex without sex", deleting it the second after and shaking his head, wanting to hit himself for how ridiculous that had been.

He took a quick shower and changed into other clothes, too lazy to dress up so opted for a pair of black sweatpants and a white sweater.

The biggest mistake of his life.

But he didn't know it yet.

He almost dropped his keys as he left the apartment, Chan still in detention, again. He walked over to his bike and followed the gps to a house not even four blocks away.

He wished the trip had been longer.

Hands shaking, the boy rang the bell and waited.

"Oh, you're early.", Felix looked him up and down.

"S-sorry, I just realized how close we lived to each other after getting to my bike."

The taller nodded and stepped aside, letting the shorter in. He looked around, not being able to take any details in, his stomach twirling as he realized Felix wasn't even wearing a shirt, only his jeans that he probably hadn't even take the trouble to change into anything else.