Chapter 10

Childe went around the town of Liyue to gather more ingredients for him to use for tonight's dinner, everyday just seems so perfect to him because being with Aether made him happy, it almost made him forget that he was a Fatui.

"I'll have this please...make it three," Childe said as he pointed at it, once he was done paying for it, "Shonen said he would be busy...hmmm...aw so lonely..." Childe pouted while crossing his arms, as he was about to head towards the entrance of Liyue, a man with a big hat glared at him.

Childe clicks his tongue, and here he thought he could finally be set free from the organization, "let's talk" Scaramouche said as his voice was filled with venom, Childe frowned and nodded as he followed him from behind but he made sure that no one was looking at them with suspicion in their eyes.

The two went in a secluded area in the dark alleys, Childe lets out a heavy sigh, "what is it you want?" Childe said to him, Scaramouche gritted his teeth. "I don't care what you do Tartaglia! but La Signora wants to see you" Scaramouche said and threw the letter at him in which Childe caught it in one hand.

Childe gritted his teeth and threw the letter away as he immediately grabs Scaramouche by his collar shirt and lifted him with ease as he stared into his eyes with a murderous look.

"I'm not coming back...tell her that and screw those words inside her head..." Childe said before he drops Scaramouche on the floor as he tried to catch a breath, Scaramouche chuckles. "you've gone soft...must be because of that boy?" Scaramouche said and this time, Childe clenched his fist and glared at him once more.

"try and do anything to Aether...I'll kill you in your sleep"

In the speed of light, a hydro vision of a blade was placed near Scaramouche's neck, he knew how skilled and fast Childe was but the aura around him was far deadlier than his and Scaramouche already knows that he can never mess with the people Childe cared about especially Aether.

"that's a scary word to use Tartaglia...don't forget the reason you joined this organization...YOU SWORE AN OAT---"

Scaramouche could not continue on what he was about to say since Childe hit his pressure point causing him to pass out, "...you're annoying you pipsqueak..." Childe mumbled and left the sleeping Scaramouche.

As he walked with a discomfort expression, he felt somewhat uneasy and it was as if something was coming that could be a threat in his life or even Aether, Childe frowned and tried to brush off those unwanted thoughts. When Childe fastens his pace, he suddenly lost his balance since he bumped into someone by accident causing him to fall on the ground, "Childe! sorry I didn't see you there" Aether exclaimed once he saw Childe but he stopped for a brief moment.

Aether knelt down and held Childe's hand who was shaking uncontrollably, but the moment he did he was suddenly pulled into a hug causing the people to look at them with a weird look, Aether blushed in embarrassment.

"w-what are you doing! we're in public---"

"...please let us stay like this for a while..."

Childe said and held Aether tighter, he could feel the pounding of his heart, Paimon had a worried look on her face. Aether sigh and hugged him back, it was quite a shock to Childe since Aether is not the type to show affection, "Paimon and I are here...so don't be afraid..." he said as he rested his chin on top of Childe's hair.

Paimon nodded as she pats Childe's head with a proud smile on her face, Childe blushed and buried his face even more to hide his embarrassment.

"I-I-I'm not afraid..."

Childe said with a pout on his face, Aether could only laugh, he flicks his forehead earning a yelp from Childe.

"you are...it's okay to be afraid..."

Aether said along with a bright smile, Childe pursed his lips together and kissed Aether once more, Aether was shocked at first but the way his lips were touching his, he felt like he had butterflies in his stomach, and instead of pushing him away, Aether kissed him back.

"GET A ROOM YOU TWO!!!"

Paimon yelled and bonk Childe, as well as Aether as the two, burst into laughter.

Meanwhile, somewhere in the dark alley, one fatui agent observed the scene as he carried the sleeping Scaramouche in his arms.

"...this will be good..."

He mumbled and left the place to make a report to La Signora.

Shall I make them official in the next chapter ohohohohoho, sorry for the late update, I got sick :') and the book I made in my main account is finally finished! and now I'm going to put my attention on this story!.

I keep repeating Scaramouche and...it was funny...the fandango...AHAHAHAHA...