Chapter 13

"eh?..."

Aether was left speechless when Childe suddenly confessed to him, Childe bit the insides of his lips when everything went silent, he was nervous but he hid it so well but his heart was pounding like crazy.

"Ch--"

"Look! it's fine...if you reject me...AHHH!!!...."

Aether suddenly flinched when Childe yelled causing him to back away a little, Childe sighed in frustration and ruffled his hair, "no!...even if you reject me...I will make you fall for me!" Childe exclaimed as those words came out of his mouth was unexpected.

Childe nodded in confidence and immediately turned around, he did not want to let Aether see how messed up his expression is, "R-READY YOURSELF OKAY? I WON'T BE LETTING YOU GO ANYMORE!!!...g-g-goodnight! da zavtra!!!" Childe exclaimed and left in a hurry, leaving Aether alone.

Aether blushed and covered his face and sighs.

"you didn't even give me a chance to speak..."

|| NEXT MORNING ||

The next day, Childe woke up filled with energy and it was as if yesterday had not happened that is until he saw Aether's face the moment he left the room, "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! I CONFESSED TO HIM!!! AJAX! YOU FOOL! YOU SPINELESS FOOL!!!" Childe yelled inside his thoughts and even banged his head against the wall when all of a sudden Aether knocked on his door since he got worried about how Childe acted when they made eye contact earlier.

"uh?...Childe?...are you ok--"

The door was suddenly swung open to reveal Childe without any top on. Truth be told, Childe did it on purpose since it was one of his techniques to make Aether drool over him but eventually he did not receive any reaction as Aether put on his usual expressionless face.

"Let's go, I don't want to make Diluc wait"

Aether said and left right away. Once he saw that Aether was gone, he once again banged his head against the wall.

"YOU SPINELESS FOOL!!!"

Meanwhile downstairs, Diluc sighed and grabbed his wolf's gravestone as he headed upstairs due to the fact that he heard Childe cursing but he was soon stopped by Aether who grabbed him by his arm.

"c-calm down Diluc! let's just eat okay?"

Aether exclaimed while staring at him with puppy eyes, Diluc blushed and immediately looked away.

"f-fine---"

"That's right Diluc! let's eat!"

"Ehe!"

Diluc paused for a moment and turned around once he recognized those two voices and it was none other than Kaeya and Venti, Aether gulped and glanced at Diluc who was fuming with anger already.

"DIE!!! AND NO WINE FOR THE TWO OF YOU!!!"

Aether could only chuckle at how Diluc was chasing Kaeya all over the face while he ignored Venti who was trying to get inside the wine cellar, when all of a sudden the memory of Childe wearing without any shirt on made Aether blush, he did not expect to see something delicious first thing in the morning, it even made his heart skip a beat.

"Hahaha! I'm waiting for you to fully catch me, Childe..."

da zavtra : "See you tomorrow" in Russian

correct me if I'm wrong cuz I'm not Russian :')

sorry for the late update!...hehehe...I'm kind of really in real life :')