Chapter 2

"nom...nom...nom...nom..."

"A-Aether...you should eat slowly or else you'll end up choking..." Amber said worriedly as she handed Aether a glass of water, Aether didn't listen and just continued to eat without a care along with Paimon who gobbled up all the chicken.

Amber sigh, she sat down beside Aether, "are you okay?...ever since you came back from Liyue...you've been acting strange..." Amber said trying to let out the steam Aether has been holding, he was never the type to show emotion but he thought Amber could help him.

"...I met this guy from Liyue...his name was Childe and he somewhat offered to help me...he said I could trust him...I knew he was a fatui but I still trusted him and look where it got me..."

"urgh! those fatuis are the worst!" Amber said with an annoyed expression, Aether did the same, "Paimon will never trust him again! traveler should do it too!" Paimon exclaimed finishing the last piece of the drum stick.

Aether was now feeling better thanks to Amber and Paimon who made him feel better, he chuckles and nodded.

"hehehe...thanks!"

"so little shonen doesn't trust me, that hurts"

Childe mumbled as he immediately left the restaurant to go somewhere more secluded, feeling a little hurt was true, well he was a fatui, and being a Fatui means risking everything even if it means he had to severe the bond he had with Aether.

"What to do...what to do...ah! should I ask Zhongli sensei for some advice!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"advice?"

"Yes! Yes! I want the little shonen to trust me again~"

Zhongli sips on his hot tea before placing it down, Childe waited for his answer.

"that would be impossible"

"geh! that hurts!" Childe exclaimed, he expected this though, Zhongli chuckle as he blows on his tea. "you tried to kill him and tried to get my core, you released the sea beast's scourge..." Zhongli said trying to recall all the bad deeds Childe did, "aw man...that is truly impossible now..." Childe said as he hit his forehead against the table, Zhongli then stood up.

"I have no knowledge of human emotions and it is useless to ask me, I shall leave"

"what! where are you going?!?"

Childe exclaimed and it was as if seeing a child throwing a tantrum, Zhongli turns around smiled at Childe with his eyes closed.

"I want to have a nice conversation with Aether"

Zhongli said before he turned around, Childe clenched his fist and bit the bottom of his lips. Zhongli fully knows well that Childe liked Aether but he as well had taken an interest of the young boy, "goodbye".

Childe was now left alone, feeling the rage of jealousy was slowly eating him out.

"Aether..."

Why are there people reading this 😂😂😂 idk why 🤣🤣