Chapter 5

"Shounen~ what are you doing?"

Childe approaches Aether from behind because he was curious on what he was doing scribbling on the sand alone, "none of your business" Aether said coldly, Childe laughs and sat down beside him but Aether moved away a little but his mind was focus on the drawing he made.

"Now who is this fine lady?"

Aether sits up straight and spread a gentle smile, "my sister" He said bitterly, Childe frowned a bit and suddenly his and made its way to his cheeks and gently strokes it as a way of comfrot.

"...I heard from that little fairy...you were looking for your missing sister right?" Childe said as he earned a nod from Aether who rubs his face against Childe's gloved hands.

"...I miss her so much..." Aether said and looked up at the sky to prevent his tears to fall, Childe sigh and rubs Aether's back.

"Don't worry Shounen! you'll find your sister soon!" Childe exclaimed as a way to comfort Aether who somehow feel at ease, Aether nodded then grins at him happily.

"Heh...thanks Childe"

Childe frozen for a moment, "uh...yeah sure..." Childe said as his heart tightened, he always knew his feelings towards Aether was different but it was getting stronger each time he gets near him.

"Shou---"

"PAIMON IS HUNGRY!!!"

When Paimon interrupted their moment, Childe immediately ran away with a heated face leaving Aether and Paimon confused.

"Childe?..."

"What's his problem?"

Paimon said as she turn to face Aether who had the same confuse face as hers.

"...I don't know..."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

CHILDE POV.

This is not good for my heart, Aether is just way too cute and hopeless! his like a lost puppy ready to be taken!

"Childe...is your stomach okay?"

Aether said as he put his hands over my shoulder, I smile. "I-I'm okay...shounen! Want to battle with me hm?" I exclaimed and tried to change the subject but as usual, Aether looked at me as if I'm just a dust in his eyes.

"Let's go do more commissions"

Aether said with a deadpan face and left along with Paimon who was laughing at me secretly, once they were gone I fell on to both of my knees and sigh in relief.

"I'm so uncool! so embarrassing"

I exclaimed while trying not to cringe so much, I had worked with a bunch of people before and the only time I lost my cool was fighting those ruin guard just to protect my little brother but Aether...Aether is really something.

When he smiled at me, I was happy and my feeling towards him became stronger and now I don't even know what to do...I want him to become mine already.

"I really like you Aether..."

\