Chapter 8

"what..."

Aether was shocked from what Childe said, rather than pushing him away he let Childe hold his waist, "I said...can I kiss you?..." Childe said once more but this time their lips were a few inches away and the nervous Aether could not do anything.

Aether flinch and purse his lips together, he stared at his lips with his eyes trying to look at other directions and Childe was not that patient, "I'll kiss you now" Childe said and without any hesitation, Aether's lips were now connected to Childe's.

"h-he...k-kissed me..." Aether thought but his mouth remained shut, when Childe pulled away from the kiss, Aether was able to take a breath but the moment he opened his mouth, a tongue snake it's way in causing Aether to gasp and to back away.

Childe could only smirk and held him by the back of his neck as his other hand gripped on his bare waist, both bodies collided to one another and Aether melted away from the kiss as he kiss him back without thinking. Childe held back a smile and pulled him even closer but this time he lifted him off the floor, "C-Childe....mmph...c-can't breathe...fwah!" Aether said as he tried to push him away, Childe wanted to feel him more, touch him more, and love him more. He pulled from the kiss away as a string of saliva was still connected, both faces were beet red.

"was that your first kiss?" Childe said along with a playful smile, Aether blushed and buried his face on his shoulder and nodded and nothing could ever make Childe happy to know that he was Aether's first kiss. Childe has no intention of letting him go anymore, he wouldn't want anyone to touch or look at Aether with lust because in his heart, he has already declared that Aether is his.

"hehehe...I'm his first..."

Childe thought when all of a sudden, he heard snoring sounds only to find out that it was Aether, "...h-h-how could you possibly be asleep? you punk...hahaha" Childe chuckle finding it amusing because Aether slept without even realizing he did.

"he must be tired from our walk earlier"

As Childe was about to head back inside their rooms, an unfamiliar man whose height is smaller yet his face showed true intimidation, "what is a fatui like you doing in Wangshun In" he said with his eyes glued on the sleeping Aether, he chuckle and pat Aether's head gently.

"were you spying on us?"

Childe said looking at him with a smirk, he frowned but he stayed still with a firm expression, "I do not trust Fatui's like you...now hand him over and there will be no casualties involved" He said as he tried to get Aether but Childe backs away and glared at him.

"are you even human?"

Childe said along with a mocking tone, the man stood there without showing any of his emotions as he gave Childe a warning that sent shivers down to his spine.

"Listen Fatui...I am watching you...if you try and hurt Aether I will not hesitate to kill you"

He said and disappeared into thin air causing Childe to gulp.

"Xiao...hahaha...I met an adepti"

Xiao missing hours, his banner ended and my quest with him ended :'( even tho I got him after my 5th try...it hits different though when you can hear his voice.

I hope all of you got lucky on pulling Xiao!!!