Don't Go

Warnings: Major character death
Also this is REAL bad sorry
———
The mission was going steady as usual. Just another Hydra base to make sure was empty.

Apparently Hydra agents can be very stealthy.

The team of you, Bucky and Sam had just declared the base empty. You were about to leave when a sudden gunshot rang out. You could feel the bullet tearing through your stomach as you fell to the ground.

Bucky found the agent instantly and sent back a gunshot of his own. He immediately dropped down to you, worry written across his face.

"(Y/N)?" He questioned, almost to make sure you were still alive.

"Ow." Was all you could say as you were finding it hard to breath.

At the sound of your voice, he rapidly began tearing the material of his suit to attempt to wrap around your heavily bleeding abdomen.

"Bucky." Your words caught his attention, and he paused to look at you.

You knew you weren't going to make it and now, so did he.

"Bucky, it hurts," You said weakly, still gasping for air, "and I'm so tired."

"I know, doll, I know. Just look at me, ok?"

You complied, although moving your head was a very strenuous activity at the moment.

He looked at you, quickly breaking down. "I'm sorry."

"Not your fault."

You eyelids began to feel extremely heavy, heavier than before. Your pain was beginning to subside, and you knew this was it.

"It doesn't hurt anymore, Buck." You smiled sadly at him.

You watched as tears began to form in his eyes as he whispered, "Don't go, doll."

All you could do was mouth a quick 'I love you' before he pressed his lips to yours for the last time. As he pulled away, he felt your head fall limp.

He quietly walked you back to the jet and broke down alongside Sam. Although he was unbearably sad, he knew that you would want them to deal with this like they do everything else.

Together.