Warmth

You had been on the on the couch in the living area for a couple hours now. You were binging your favorite show on your day off. While others took the opportunity to go out and have fun or explore the city, you loved the idea of just staying in and relaxing.

You laughed with the program after your favorite character made a joke, and you felt a sudden shiver. You hadn't realized how cold you were until now.

You were too lazy to get up to go all the way to your room to get a blanket, so you settled for the next best thing.

The random sweater laying on the opposite end of the couch.

You didn't know who's it was, but after living with the Avengers for this long, you knew none of them would mind.

You pulled the sweater over your head and inhaled the scent. You knew immediately who's it was.

The strong scent of sandalwood and musk floated to your nose. This was no one else's but Bucky's.

Bucky. You've had a huge crush on him for a while now. There was just no way to tell him without possibly ruining your friendship.

Knowing that sitting in his sweater was the closest you were ever going to get to him wrapping his arms around you lovingly, you decided to enjoy the moment for anything that it was worth.

After another couple of episodes, the warmth of the sweater in addition to the calming scent was enough to lull you to sleep.

Bucky walked into the room, looking around, "Hey, (Y/N), I think I left my swe-"

He immediately stopped talking when he saw your sleeping form. He thought you looked like an angel. So calm and peaceful, the light of the TV making your skin glow softly.

And was that his sweater? You were wearing his sweater. And he loved it.

He ever so quietly walked over to you, being extra careful not to wake you up. He made sure you were I a comfortable sleeping position, and pressed a soft kiss to your forehead.

"Sweet dreams, doll."