chapter 22

"George, I love you." George was honestly surprised, but he wasn't mad at it. He returned back the gesture "I love you too." George pulled Dream in and-

"GEORGE!" George woke up in panic, it was a dream, but a weird one.

"Dream omfg, whattt. I'm tired, let me sleep!" He turned to his side, away from Dream.

"Your appointments today dummy. Get your ass up."

Ah fuck.

He sat up from bed and sat there for a little, thinking how he would apologize to Serena today. I'll just bring her some flowers and her favorite, Pizza! He thought the plan out to himself.

After thinking out the plan, he went simple and got dressed in some jeans and a white crew neck.

"Okay, I wanna get this over with, can we go?"

"You need to eat something before you get it" It was a lie, but he needed George to eat something.

George really didn't want too, but he was determined to figure out what Dreams backstory was, If the dose worked

If

"Fine." He went to grab an apple to quickly eat, but before he could grab it, Dream pulled out eggs and bacon on a plate.

"When did you even make this?" He giggled at Dream, "When you were asleep I made it." Dream let out a little giggle as-well.

He sat down and surprisingly ate his food, all of it. Dream was smiling from ear to ear, he was so happy. He didn't mention it because he didn't wanna ruin the moment. So he just simply smiled, George noticed,

"Why are you smiling so much?"

"No reason."

George tilted his head, then brushed it off.

———

*Time pass 40 minutes*

Before they realized it, George was ready to get the dose. George went into a separate room and Dream waited in the waiting room for what seemed like forever.

He had little to zero hope it would work, and if it did, would George think he was weird? He noticed how absolutely blinded George was with Serena, So George would probably still love her even if the dose worked. Dream absolutely despised Serena. If he could, he would make her disappear. She ruined absolutely everything. He had the strongest feeling she was cheating, but would George care, probably not! He hated how blinded he was.

He had so many emotions he wanted to let out, but he before he realized it, George was already out the doctors office.

"Hey, I finished."

"Oh! Do you feel different?"

"No, not yet atleast. They said if it were to work it might take a few days, and i'll come back next week to see if anything changes."

"Oh, alright."

"Do you even have any hope it'll work Dream?"

"Not really." He didn't know if he should've been so blunt with that.

"Well I do, I really hope it works."

Dream rolled his eyes sarcastically and laughed at George's sudden hope.

"Hey, uh, also can you bring me to get flowers and pizza?" He wasn't sure Dream was going to like this idea,

"For who?" He raised an eyebrow,

"Serena, I wanna apologize. I shouldn't have accused her."

Dream facepalmed, "Do you realize how blinded you are George?"

"What are you talking about?"

Dream never replied and just drove him to get flowers and Pizza, then drove to Serena's house.

"Okay, wait here. I'll be right back." George confidently grabbed the flowers and pizza and walked towards the entrance.

He proceeded to knock, struggling as his hands were full. No answer.

her car is here, so surely she's home.

He tried to open the door instead, and it opened, it was silent, except for this weird sound coming from Serena's bedroom. He wasn't sure what to expect.

He slowly walked to Serena's room and opened the door,

"Surpri-"

Serena, and a girl? in bed?!

"I promise, it isn't what it looks like."

"Well obviously it is?"

————

a/n

surprise shawty 😀 how do you guys like the whole serena situation now 😭?

i'm gonna try my hardest to bring wilbur back into to the story, any ideas? if i like your idea i'll make a chapter abt your idea and i'll give full creds to you:)

anywayyysss, did you eat dinner tonight/last night? if not make sure to eat something in the morning, and if it'll help, come back to this message and read it and eat if you'd like :) i love you and appreciate you more than you know, your never alone. always remember that <33

have a good rest of your day/night <3

(please lmk if i forgot any tw's and don't be afraid to point out typos! i said this last chapter but story is coming to an end soon!)