chapter 5

[ TW: BODY SHAMING, nothing major! Know you're beautiful:) ]

(Edited since first published)
-

They were still driving after about 40 minutes. George wasn't the big fan of suspense

"Dream, where are we going? We've in the car for hours!" George whined.

"Calm down pretty boy, it's only been 40ish minutes," Dream laughed.

"Stop calling me pretty boy you weirdo," George muttered back, of course he didn't want him to stop though.

"I know you like it, pretty boy," Dream said with his stupid lopsided smile that never failed to make George's heart skip a beat.

George stayed silent however, pulling on his hoodie, hoping to hide his embarrassment from Dream.

"No need to hide your blushing, I know it's under that hoodie," Dream said confidently. George looked at him with furrowed brows however.

"You have pretty eyes," Dream complimented him, his eyes looked like honey in the now sunset that shined through the car windows.

"Thanks, I guess," George was new to having compliments being thrown at him from left to right. He reached to the radio to try and ease the uncomfortable silence.

Road shimmer, wiggling the vision
Heat heat waves, I'm swimming in a mirror

Road shimmer
Wiggling the vision
Heat, heat waves, I'm swimming in a-

Sometimes all i think about is you,
Late nights in the middle of June
Heatwaves been faking me out
Cant make you happier now.

"I like this song!" George said happily, Dream chuckled.

"What?" George questioned him. Did he embarrass himself?

"Oh nothing, Georgie."

Dream kept his eyes in the road, but George was still full with questions. "Do you give all your friends pet names or just me?" George said, half jokingly.

"Just you."

Georges face grew red.

-Time Pass-

"We're here," Dream said letting out a sigh of relief, he looked to his right and noticed George was fast asleep.

"Awe," Dream whispered. George was huddled up in his hoodie, looking seemingly comfortable for a car seat. If only you were in my arms.

"Dream come here," George mumbled. Was he sleep talking?

Dream couldn't help but start wheezing, though trying to not wake george up, his attempts failed.

"Oh my god dream, shut up. I'm trying to sleep as you can see," Georges words for laced with sleep.

Dream held George's chin up to his face level. George finally opened his eyes, from the sudden movement. There dream was.

"We're here George."

George pulled away, seeming flustered, as his face was as red as a tomato. Maybe that was an exaggeration. 

"Yeah I realize that now, you weirdo."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, Clay," he said glaring at him playfully.

"We're in the middle of no where, what are you gonna do, hold me hostage in the middle of the woods?" George asked once realizing his surroundings.

"No you dumbass, we're going star gazing."

"You shouldve told me that earlier, cmon hurry, let's go!" George said raging with excitement.

George loved star gazing, despite his last memory of star gazing wasnt the best.

Dream wheezed at how excited George was.

They got out the car and started walking to the spot. The walk was silent, but it was a comfortable silence. Finally they got to the spot and after many hesitated turns, and hoping they were going the right way, they sat down.

As soon as George sat down, all the memories rushed in,

*Flash back*

"George I brought you here to tell you i'm breaking up with you."

"What why?" George furrowed his eyebrows in worry.

"Well, where do I start! Look at yourself, you're overweight, your eye-bags are horrible, you're short, and your honestly so clingy."

George had never been happy with his appearance, he either always thought he was too skinny or too "fat". That comment is what started it all.

A tear ran down George's face. He missed her for some reason, but he knew he shouldn't. George had once again zoned out, thinking about that one night.

*Flash back over*

"George, are you okay?" Dream asked seeing the pain on George's face.

"Am I skinny enough?" George said without realizing.

"George, what?"

AHH IM SORRY FOR THIS CHAPTER AND THE NEXT ONE COMING UP, IM GONNA GIVE SONG SUGGESTIONS NEXT CHAPTER. THATS YOUR WARNING. ALSO 2K READS WTHH??? THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH, I LOVE YOU ALL MORE THAN YOU KNOWWW!! <33
(update it isn't sad at all, idk why i thought i was the greatest writer)

also have you ate and drank water today? if not please go do, even if it's something little :). it gets better, i promise <3 your valid and appreciated remember that! my dms are always open as well if you need it. i will respond to you asap!

If i forgot any TW, please don't hesitate to tell me!

Also i now have a editor, Malia! she will proof read and edit some things throughout the story! so if you want to go back and reread to see the story be slightly more descriptive or easier to read the knock yourself out :] (she is definitely a professional and not one of her friends who doesn't have anything better to do and loves writing and is also so much better than raneen)

I hope your enjoying this so far, have a good rest of your day/night <3!

(some people were offended by me saying "let's pretend he has blue eyes" so I changed it back to brown eyes.)