chapter 14

For the next few days, George was going and coming back from Serena's almost everyday. While Dream stayed in his room writing his song.

It meant so much to him, even though no one would hear it.

—————

*time pass 5 days*

Dream had woken up from a knock on his door.

"Come in" He said in a tired, deep voice. He was hoping it was George,

It in fact was George, but with Serena next to him.

"Oh." Dream glared at Serena, she looked so innocent and pure. But was she really?

"Serena wanted to meet you!"

Dream didn't reply, obviously not wanting to see her.

"We also have to tell you something! We've decided to officially be a couple!"

Dreams eyes widened, his eyes going everywhere else in the room besides Georges eyes.

"And why'd I need to know?" He replied to George aggressively.

"Um. I don't know, Just wanted to let you know?"

"K? Now get out."

George left and Serena followed. Serena was obviously the dream girl. She had met society's expectations. And dream despised her ever since they met again.

He flopped back on his warm sheets and thought everything out,

Should I leave him alone now that they're official?

George was happy, and Dream loved seeing him happy, but Dream wasn't happy.

He got up and went to the bathroom, and decided to take a quick shower.

He striped and as he was about to get in the shower, the door opened. It was Serena,

"WTF! GET OUT!" He shouted.

"Oops sorry." Serena closed the door. But he noticed before Serena closed the door she smirked at him? Did this mean anything, probably not. But he couldn't stop thinking about it.

Did she do it on purpose?

He turned on the shower and let the warm water trickledown his back. He felt relieved for some reason. He liked the feeling of warm water, even if it was searing outside.

He quickly washed his hair and body and got out the shower.

He put a towel around his waist and walked out, meeting George.

George's eyes widened. He quickly looked down and started playing with his hair. He could see him blushing.

Should he point it out while Serena was next to him? Fuck it, let's do it.

"Why the sudden blushing George?" he smirked at Serena.

You could see she was getting mad, but she tried hard to hide it.

George changed the subject quickly, "We're going out, and WAS wondering if you wanted to come. I don't know if I want you coming anymore"

"I'll come, give me a minute to change."

He went into his room and threw on some straight jeans and cuffed them, and His favorite green sweatshirt.

He put on his Vans and told them that they'd take his car.

They walked out, George and Serena holding hands and silently flirting with each other.

Dream wanted so badly to walk in between George and Serena and break them apart, but he held the urge too back.

They got into his car, George in shot gun, Dream driving, and Serena in the back.

"Where are we even going?"

"To the place where me and Serena met again."

Dream didn't reply but sped to the destination implying he was irritated by the situation.

"Dream, slow the fuck down."

Dream went faster, exceeding the speed limit.

"CLAY, SERIOUSLY!"

Dream slowed down and parked on the side of the rode, grabbing George's chin in front of Serena, Feeling each other's breathes.

"Say that again for me, gogy?"

(update, why the fuck did i say "gogy".... but i don't delete it bc it has a lot of comments😇 i'm sorry it's cringe😣)

George gazed into Dreams eyes, Dream aggressively let go of George's and chin, and they were back on the road again.

—————

a/n

IM SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER HAS A LOT OF TYPOS. IM WRITING THIS KINDA LATE AND IM PRETTY TIRED, AGAIN IM SORRY IF IT IS MESSY! ALSO WTHH HOW ARE WE GROWING SO FASTT??? 17K READS, WTHH? THANK YOU SO MUCH, I APPRECIATE EACH SINGLE ONE OF YOU.

also how was your day today? i hope it was good, if not i'm always here if you need someone to talk to about it :] have u ate and drank water today? if not go try and eat something, even if it's something little. we can get through this together, i promise everything gets better, it might take time. but it i promise it does. you can do this <3 your absolutely amazing and valid. your appreciated and loved by many, including me :]

i love you more than you know :]

have a good rest of your day/night <3

(764 words)