chapter 13

( Edited since first publish )
————

Dream immediately started thinking about the lyrics, and already wrote some down. Normally writing music would take him a little bit, this time it was different, like he already knew exactly what words he wanted.

He never wanted George to actually hear this song, but it'd comfort Dream in some way.

Thinking about George gave him major butterflies.

Stop, he's talking with Serena. He's hers, not mine. He had so many thoughts about the situation, George wasn't exactly his before before the accident, but it still hurt to see him with Serena. In a way, he still thought of George as his.

Dream flopped back on his bed, feeling his cold sheets from him air conditioner hit his back.

He looked up starring at his ceiling, going back to the night they first kissed.

He could almost feel George on him again. The warmth he brought to his heart. He would never have that feeling again.

He was stuck in his thoughts before he realized George had already came home.

Why was he home so early?

"Hey." He stood leaning on his doorway. "Whatcha writing?" He walked up to his lyrics.

Dream snatched it before George could briefly read the lyrics.

"Nothing."

"Then why are you hiding it from me?"

"I don't know George, why do you like Serena? Answer that for me." Dream had already accepted that George knew about Dreams feelings towards him.

George didn't answer the question, but just looked at his feet.

"Answer the question, George." He raised an eyebrow, George still stayed silent.

Dream got up from his bed and took Georges chin, looking into his eyes,

He whispered into his ear, "Exactly, you cant answer the question."

He looked back at George blushing, he chuckled.

Dream walked out of the room, and went to make something to eat, acting like absolutely nothing just happened.

He hoped he hadn't made George uncomfortable,

But he blushed. So did that mean he was uncomfortable or flustered? Maybe I went a little too far on this one, he's with Serena, well not yet. You know what? Screw off Serena. George was mine first.

His cockiness was finally back, little did he know it would be on and off.

He laughed at himself. Was this the right thing to do though?

He still didn't want George to hear those lyrics though. No matter what.

He hadn't realized George hadn't come out from his room and into the kitchen,

He better not still be in my room.

He anxiously walked back to his room. There was George. Reading the lyrics.

"GEORGE!"

George laughed, "Who are these lyrics for Clay?"

"Clay?" Dream repeated,

"Yes clay, who are these for?"

"Not you."

He went and gathered the papers from George, "Get out, you weirdo."

George obeyed and walked out his room and went into his own room. Luckily the song was barley written. He really needed to find a place to hide these. He did so and continued to go and cook.

———

a/n

HIII HOW ARE YOU? I HOPE YOUR DAYS GOING GOOD :) GUYS SRSLY? ALMOST 16K READS? I DONT DESERVE THIS, THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCHHH. I LOVE AND APPRECIATE YOU ALL MORE THAN YOU KNOW <33 ALSO PLEASE IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY, GO READ Aka_Void STORY. THEY DESERVE WAYY MORE THAN THEY GET. THEIR WRITING IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING AND I CANT GET OVER IT. GO READ ITT IF U HAVENT ALREADY! <33

also have you ate and drank water today? if not go try and do, even if it's something small. if you cant, it's okay. come back later and try again! i know you can do this :) i love you more than you know. your appreciated by many, including me<3 your absolutely valid and amazing, and if you ever need someone to talk to, i'm always here if you need me, please remember that :) your never alone <3

have a good rest of your day/night! :]