P I C T U R E S

C H A P T E R T W E N T Y

- SEASON 2, EPISODE 9
; PARTY GUESSED -

• • •

"Cas! Cas! Oh my god"

Allison frantically said as the Miller girl shot up from her bed, thinking something terrible had happened to her.

"What? What's wrong? Are you hurt? Is Scott hurt? Allison, what's wrong?"

"Matt-....oh my god. He has so many pictures....pictures of me. Of you - gosh he has so many - Cas I'm scared"

The Argent girl cried out as Cassiopeia put her shoes on, running out of the Miller household to find the girl.

"I'm on my way, don't move"

She stated before inhaling a deep breath and running towards the soft floral sent that came from Allison. Her mind was spinning in every direction, replaying every words the huntress had said.

"Allison? Hey, it's me"

Cassiopeia breathed out while getting inside of the girl's car. Allison was breathing heavily, her heart rate was through the roof as tears streamed down her face.

"He-...he has so many pictures....I don't know how he- intimate pictures too"

"Int-intimate?"

"Like you chang-changing in your room. Y-y-you with I..Isaac"

The girl stuttered in between sobs as Cassiopeia pulled the huntress into her arms. Letting her know that she was right there with her.

"Pictures of me in my room....Cas, I'm so scared"

"I know, I know"

• • •

The full moon was close, a little too close for Cassiopeia's liking. She had agreed to help Derek with his three new Beta's so they didn't kill each other during the full moon.

Though she did walk in fashionably late since she had decided to bring some pastries for the werewolves.

"How are my favourite flea-bags doing?"

"We're fine, thanks"

Boyd said with a chuckle as Cassiopeia took a seat next to the dark skinned boy as Derek pulled out iron collars.

"Going back to the middle age, D?"

"We wouldn't want them to kill each other, huh Cas"

"Okay, it happened once! And you barely even got a scratch"

The girl defended herself as the Betas chuckled at the interaction between the two Alphas. Cassiopeia had a thing for bugging Derek, especially since they had dated before.

"Oh! I got these for you"

Cassiopeia said while opening the box of donuts and cupcakes she had picked up that morning. The three Betas jumped on the box, after thanking the Miller girl, and started devouring the donuts.

"You got my pack donuts and...cupcakes?"

"I did"

"You are something else"

"Oh don't worry D, I also got something for the big bad Alpha that you are"

She whispered before handing him the small box she was holding in her hand. Derek frowned his eyebrows with curiosity as he opened the box. His stern expression suddenly fell and a wide smile appeared on his face.