C R Y S T A L

C H A P T E R E L E V E N

- SEASON 2, EPISODE 5
; VENOMOUS -

• • •

"How do we know it's not her?"

Safya asked while taking a seat next to Stiles who was absently poking at his lunch. After talking to Jackson, the Whitmore boy told them that Isaac and Erica were going to do something to Lydia.

"Because I looked into the eyes of that thing, okay? And what I saw was pure evil. And when I look into Lydia's eyes, I only see 50% evil"

"Um, maybe like 60%"

Cassiopeia stated with a chuckle as Jacob nodded at her statement.

"But not more than 40 on a good day"

"Stiles, that's not a very good argument"

Scott told his best friend as the buzz cut haired boy sighed. The boy didn't want to believe that the girl he was madly in love with was killing people. Even after the incident in Econ where she had wrote 'someone help me' over and over again on the board.

"Derek won't kill her without proof, he still has morals"

"So he tests her like he did with Jackson, right?"

Stiles asked as Cassiopeia shrugged her shoulders, not too sure how the Alpha was going to test her.

"When and where?"

The buzz cut boy asked as they walked inside of the chemistry classroom. They spotted Lydia who was sitting alone at a table while Isaac and Erica were eyeing her like predators.

"I think here and now"

Scott stated before both he and Stiles rushed towards the strawberry blonde girl as Cassiopeia rolled her eyes.

"It's not like they can kill her without drawing attention to them"

Jacob said while sitting to the table next to them as Cassiopeia sat next to Allison.

"What's going on?"

"Isaac and Erica are gonna test Lydia see if she's the kanima"

The eldest Miller stated while motioning towards the two Betas that sat behind Lydia with devilish smirks on their faces.

As Cassiopeia was tying her hair up in a bun, Allison gasped loudly before pressing a hand on her mouth.

"What?"

"Did you have sex with a leech? Fucking hell, Cas!"

The huntress stated while looking at the girl's neck in complete shock as the brunette chuckled softly. Her eyes drifted towards Isaac who was also covered in hickeys, flaunting them with pride.

"Einstein once said, "two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the univers" I myself have encountered infinite stupidity"

Mr Harris stated while patting Stiles' shoulder as Safya and Jacob laughed, until the boy glared at them.

"So to combat the plague of ignorance in my class, you're going to combine efforts through a round of group experiments. Let's see if two heads are indeed better than one"

"Or in Mr. Stilinski's case, less than one"

The raven haired man said while Cassiopeia couldn't help the amused chuckle that escaped her lips. Scott bit his lip, trying not to laugh at his best friends annoyed face.