R A V E

C H A P T E R E I G H T E E N

- SEASON 2, EPISODE 8
; RAVING -

• • •

Stiles called Cassiopeia in tears, the girl didn't understand at first until he bursted out crying after a few seconds of talking.

"Stiles? What's wrong?"

"I literally just cost my dad his job-...Cas I'm officially the worst son ever"

He cried out as she bit the inside of her cheek. She had never heard him cry like that nor had she ever attended to hear him cry.

"Stiles, breath with me. Okay? Take a deep breath, we'll find a way to get him his job back"

She stated as the boy sniffed behind the phone. The two of them talked for a few minutes before he hung up as she started to get dressed for the rave tonight.

Wearing her black short shorts with a white top and a blue oversized blouse. The Miller girl wore her Dr Martens, like every other day, and applied a small amount of makeup to her face.

"Woah, you look good"

Isaac stated with a smile as she looked at him through the mirror on her vanity.

"You don't think it's too revealing?"

She asked as the boy stared at her ass for a solid minute before cracking his hands.

"I know how to fight"

Isaac told her with a smile as she turned around to face him. His smile quickly turned into a smirk as she walked closer to him. Getting on the tip of her toes, Cassiopeia peeked Isaac on the lips as he picked her up by the waist.

"What do you think your doing?"

She asked as he showered her with kisses, from her lips to her cheek to her jaw and to her nose. He kissed her everywhere as she giggled in his arms, which took her by surprise as she had never giggled before.

Putting her down her feet, Isaac's hands stayed pressed against the girl's waist as she stared into his piercing blue eyes.

"We need to go"

"Five minutes"

He whispered while bringing her closer to his chest as she played with the curls on his nape. Isaac let out a throaty groan as the Miller girl smiled at him.

"We really need to go"

"Please"

"Isaac-"

She started but was quickly cut off when his lips crashed onto hers. She gasped which led him to slip his tongue inside of her mouth. Cassiopeia let him take control, loving how his grip tightened on her hips.

"Isaac! Cas! We need to go!"

Safya shouted from downstairs as the two werewolves glanced at each other. Cassiopeia wiped the boy's mouth clean of lipstick before walking out of her bedroom.