K I S S

C H A P T E R F I F T E E N

- SEASON 2, EPISODE 7
; RESTRAINT -

• • •

Cassiopeia was on the phone with Stiles, Scott and Allison, the four of them discussing about Jackson as murders kept happening in Beacon Hills.

"If Jackson doesn't know what he's doing, then he probably doesn't know that someone's controlling him"

Allison stated as the Miller girl was pacing around her room. Everyone had went out to eat except before her as she needed to sort out the whole kanima situation.

"Or he doesn't remember"

"What if it's the same kind of thing that happened with Lydia when she took off from the hospital?"

"A fugue state? Wouldn't he have to forget everything? Like actually everything?"

Cassiopeia questioned as she could hear Stiles scratch his head in frustration. The whole Jackson being the kanima was extremely complicated.

"Yeah, he'd have to forget about the murder. The blood"

"But he had help with one thing though, the video. Maybe someone else helped him forget that"

"Probably whoever's controlling him"

"And we're sure that Jackson has no clue about any of this?"

Allison asked as Cassiopeia could hear laughters coming from outside of the house. Pressing her nose against the window, the Miller girl saw her siblings and Isaac coming back from dinner.

"Hey-..umm I have to go. They just came back"

"Okay, we'll keep you updated"

"Perfect"

The girl answered Scott before hanging up as the door opened and three teenagers walked into the house with bright smiles on their faces. The eldest Miller girl put on a smile on her face as they all greeted each other.

"Your aura is still grey, are you okay?"

Safya whispered to her sister as Isaac listened closely to their conversation while talking with Jacob. The vampire was going on a rant about how football was better than lacrosse and why.

"To be honest, I don't know. I need to tell him - he has the right to know - but I don't want to. I'm-...I'm not sure I can"

"You tell him when you're ready, okay? He'll understand, trust me"

The youngest Miller stated before hugging her sister as Isaac frowned his eyebrows. Who did she need to talk to? And what did she need to talk about? His mind was racing in every direction, scenarios created themselves in his brain. Some crazier than others.

"Isaac? Isaac! Dude are you listening?"

Jacob asked while snapping his fingers in front of the boy's blue eyes as the Beta shook his head. Looking back at Jacob, Isaac frowned his eyebrows.