T I C K E T S

C H A P T E R S E V E N T E E N

- SEASON 2, EPISODE 8
; RAVING -

• • •

The eldest Miller girl was finally fully healed, thanks to Safya who had used a lot of magic on her, and could now actually go back on the field.

Which was why Cassiopeia was sitting next to Deaton as Scott went to open up to Derek. The veterinarian was looking at her wounds, slowly pressing his hands on her ribs to see if they had healed.

"Have they all healed correctly?"

"Yeah, you should really thank your sister for her magic. It could've been a lot worse if she hadn't been there"

He stated as she smiled before putting her shirt back on as Isaac walked inside of the operation room. His eyebrows frowned as he made his way towards the brunette.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine, Isaac. I swear"

The girl answered as he pressed his lips on her forehead before Derek and Scott walked in. The two of them glaring at each other as Deaton crossed his arms on his chest.

"Your friend, Jackson. Are we planning to kill him or save him?"

"Kill him"

"Save him"

The two werewolves said at the same time as Scott's eyes widened while looking at the Alpha who rolled his eyes.

"Save him"

The Beta growled at Derek who clenched his jaw as Cassiopeia sent him an amused smirk. As the Alpha and the Beta were talking with Deaton, Cassiopeia and Isaac were messing around not really paying attention to what the veterinarian was saying.

"You know what's so fucked up?"

The Miller girl asked while glancing at Isaac who shrugged while resting his head on her shoulder.

"The kanima kills murderers-...does that mean your dad was a murderer?"

"Wouldn't surprise me if he was"

The boy stated with a chuckle as Cassiopeia playfully hit his leg as the two of them smiled at each other.

"Come on, Cas, I'll drive you home"

Scott stated after a while as the girl nodded, kissing Isaac's cheek the girl got up to leave as everyone stared at her.

"What?"

"Did you jus-...?"

Derek asked with a horrified expression as all the colour drained from Cassiopeia's face. She walked close to the two other wolves, kissing their cheeks too.

"I do that to everyone"

She stated as Isaac's jaw was tightly clenched and his hands were bawled up in fist. The boy's knuckles were practically white as he glared harshly at Scott. Deaton, who saw the whole scene, held in a chuckle at how obliviously in love the Alpha and Beta were.