P O L I C E

C H A P T E R T H R E E

- SEASON 2, EPISODE 2
; SHAPE SHIFTED -

• • •

Did Scott and Jacob drag Cassiopeia and Safya to watch a lacrosse practice at 7 in the morning? Yes, they did. Was it so the girls could tell who was the newly turned werewolf? Yes, it was.

"Why couldn't we just ask your big bad wolf? We all know he's the one that turned the kid"

Safya exclaimed as she rubbed her eyes with the palm of her hand, trying her hardest to stay awake.

"1, he's not my big bad wolf. And 2, I'd rather choke on Wolfsbane than talk to him again"

"Breakup was that hard, huh?"

"Shut it, Tituba"

"Your really pulling the Salem Witch Trial card, Moony"

The two sisters argued back in forth as a loud grunt was heard on the field. Cassiopeia looked just in time to see Scott attacking one of his teammates.

"I don't know a lot about lacrosse, but doesn't a goalie - I don't know - stay in his goal?"

The brunette asked with frowned eyebrows as her sister tilted her head on the side. She looked in the crowd of players, trying to distinguish a gold aura.

"Stilinski, what the hell is wrong with your friend?"

"Uh, he's failing two classes. He's a little socially awkward and if you look close enough, his jawline is kind of uneven"

The boy stated as the Alpha chuckled at his statement. She swore she heard coach Finstock say; interesting before walking away.

"Coach, my shoulders hurting, I'm going to sit this one out"

Jackson stated before Safya loudly gasped, her hand instinctively going to grab Cassiopeia's.

"It's him. Number 14"

The witch said as the Alpha's eyes drifted to the number 14 in question. The girl could hear him breath loudly, and decided to walk down the bleachers for if something would go horribly wrong.

Stiles looked at the girl, then back at Scott with distress written all over his face. His eyes were practically popping out of his face as number 14 ran towards Scott.

The two wolves charged at each other, the two of them breathing extremely loudly until they both crashed onto the floor. Cassiopeia could see their golden eyes from miles away.

She quickly put herself in between the two Beta's, grabbing number 14 by the helmet as he was breathing horribly loud. The grip on his lacrosse stick tightened as the girl was surprise it hadn't broke already.

"Hey, hey, look at me. Breath with me"

She stated while her green eyes locked with his until they changed back to their natural eye colour.

"Just like that. Take another one"

Cassiopeia said as he finally regained composure, until radio noises was heard. Scott taped on Cassiopeia's shoulder, motioning her towards the three police officers that were walking on the field.