T R U T H

C H A P T E R T W E L V E

- SEASON 2, EPISODE 5
; VENOMOUS -

• • •

Lydia didn't pass the test.

That sentence was being said over and over again in Cassiopeia's mind as she pulled the girl out of the library.

They had to do whatever they could to protect her, which is why Cassiopeia, Allison, Stiles, Jackson, Jacob and Safya were currently walking towards the eldest Miller's car.

"I'm riding with Cas"

The strawberry blonde girl stated while opening the front door to the passenger seat. Cassiopeia shrugged at Stiles who sighed as the Miller triplets got inside of the Impala.

"Where are we going?"

"Scott's house"

"If we're studying at Scott's house, where's Scott?"

The girl asked as Safya put some music on, trying to diffuse the tension that was high in the car.

"Meeting us there, I think"

Jacob said while messing with his brown hair who already looked like a mess. To be honest, the Miller triplets all looked like messes right now.

The ride to Scott's house was quick, barely taking 10 minutes as the had driven like madman's. Stiles had locked the door with three different locks as Lydia stared at him in confusion.

"Uh, there's been a few break-ins around the neighborhood"

The buzz cut haired boy said before grabbing a chair and pressing it against the door handle. Jacob couldn't help but laugh at how ridiculous Stiles looked.

"And a murder. Yeah, it was bad"

"I'm going to grab a bite, you guys want something?"

Safya asked while walking towards the McCall kitchen, where she went through their pantry and fridge.

"Saf it's rude to eat others food!"

"If I'm stuck in here than I'm going to eat, you wouldn't want me to be cranky would you Jacob?"

"Not the full name"

Cassiopeia teased her younger siblings before being shut up by a glare from Jacob. Jackson brought Lydia upstairs, saying he had to talk to her. Though Cassiopeia did keep a close ear on what they were saying.

"I'm attacked by some lunatic who bites me. A lunatic who, by the way, still hasn't been caught"

"I spent two days freaked out of my mind walking around the woods naked, all of my friends are acting like total nutcases, and you expect me to be worried about some stupid key?"

Lydia shouted at Jackson as Cassiopeia tried her hardest not to go upstairs and save her from that godawful boy.

"Guys, we have a problem"