19-The truth

i walk to my locker i see kyle there.

"who the fuck did you have to kiss?"he growls.

"i didnt"i whisper.

"then please explain"he asks.

"ashton kissed me"he growls and storms off.

i follow him to see him and ash talking.

"YOU SAID YOU WOULDNT TRY!"he growls.

i try and pull him back but sam grabs me.

"it just happened"ash says lazily.

"JUST HAPPEN SO IF SOMEONE JUST KISSES YOUR MATE YOUD THINK IT JUST HAPPENED!"he growls.

ash shruggs then thats when it come kyle punches him.ash's face goes to the side he takes the hit.

"i know what i did is wrong okay i found my mate it wont happen again"he says.

"better not i need a run"he growls and walks off.

i look to see ash has a broken lip.

"why isnt it healing"i ask.

"hes an alpha"he whispers

."and....."i say

"unless im more powerful it wont heal"he whispers.

it starts healing he licks his blood off.sam was concerned.

"this isnt healthy ash"he says

"just shut up im not gonna do it okay"ash awnser.

"your lying as your beta and bestfriend i have to"cooper says.

he stabs ash with wolfsbane.ash gets woozy.

"lets get him home"sam says.

when we get to ashs house they lay him on that the bed.

"stay with him sams going to buy somthing and i need to make a call"he says they walk out.

i take the hair out of ash face.

"dont touch me"he whispers.

"what?"i ask

"just dont your making it harder not to tell you"he whispers.

"tell me what?"i ask

"oh how i want to tell you i know it wouldnt change anyting but...........i rejected liz"he says.

"what"i ask in disbelief.

"i love you eli i always have in the beggining i only broke up with you becaue i didnt think i could bare you choosing your mate over me i was so naive to actually think that you would love me"he whispers.

i wipe away his tears "so i couldnt break up with you face to face i would break so i did my best pretented to not care about you kiss cindy she didnt mind but it felt wrong kyle and liz could see that i loved you everyone except you and when you told me you hated me.....i broke i started drinking cooper walked in he threw them all away thats why i was late the next day"he whispers gulping.

"i felt terrible then he came kyle he ruined all my chances"he whispers.

"ash....."i whidser

"i love you eli and i wont try and win you back because i know i lost you but i just want you to know"he whispers and his eyes drop he goes to sleep.

i stare down at him "the wrongest part in all of this is that i love you too"i whisper and rest my head on his chest.

i cry myself to sleep with my head softly on his rising chest.