5:New Student In Art Class

for 6 period i walk into art.after the bell class starts filling in."okay class we have a new student his name is ashton night most of you may know him"i groan.he walks in and his eyes land on me."i want to sit next to elizabeth"my eyes widen.girls glare at me "its that or next to cindy"cindy was one of the sluts."nope i want to sit next to eli"he says.she nods and wiggles her eyesbrows at me as he walks over."its not like that"she nods in a sarcastic sure way."your stupid"he smiles."i can feel the love"i laugh mrs.carrie smirks at me."okay class grab your paint and paint brushes were gonna be painting masks for the masquerade next week"i smile brighty.i get as many colors as i can make a lot of them.i had my blue paint brush in hand.i turn to the side and it accidently slide it over ashtons face.i laugh at his shocked face.he grabs his and slide it down from my forhead to my chin.we were in the back so mrs.carrie couldnt see.i grab my bottle and squirt at him and we entered in a full paint war.when mrs.carrie laughed out my name i was on top of ashton squirting paint onto his face.i drop the bottle."oww"he flips us over and puts the big bottle of paint all over me."okay you two break it up"mrs.carrie says inbetween laughs."mrs. carrie can i borrow ashton and elizebeth?"mr.lance asks walking in.she was still laughing he looks at her than at us."hey"we both say he burst into laughter.i see people taking pictures "this is your fault i accidentuy brused you the first time" he scoffs."me your the one that got the bottle and started squirting"i roll my eyes."anyway i need you to in my office"mr.lance says the bell rings.we clean up the mess quickly amd walk out everyone turns to us.we walk into mr.lance office to see sam and cooper their glaring at eachother."omg what happen?"they both ask."it was his fault""it was her fault"me and ashton say at the same time."okay i need your four to help with the masquerade you are my most trusted students"i laugh."ashton trusted student very funny"he rolls his eyes with a smile."hey i may be stupid but i am trust worthy"ashton says."whatever ash"i say "whatever eli"he says.mr.lance stares at us amused."done flirting"he asks "we werent"we both yell.i wack him "stop copying me you oaf"he rolls his eyes."okay were done"we say at the same time."oay so is it a yes?"he asks we all nod."okay lets meet up at my house after school and we can start planning"i say."so right now"cooper says."oh...yeah"they all nod and we go.this is gonna be fun.we get to my house and my mom wasnt home.after showering and changing and ash came back from doing the same we started planning.