4-Sam Is A White Wolf

i slowly walk over and pet it.his eyes open they were bright green he licks my hand.i giggle because it tickles."hoeny why dont you go upstairs and shift back"he nods and wobbles up the stairs.
NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL

"it was so painful beth"i roll my eyes."its couldnt be"he scoffs and goes to talk but bumps into someone and falls on his butt."owwy watch where you go...."he stops speaking.he gets up "um sorry"he says and pulls me towards his locker leaving me tottaly confused.i turm to see ashton and his friend i think his name was cooper.ashton and him walk over. "hey i got some research my sister helped me"i laugh."were you really that stupid"he pout."hey it took time and it was hard"i smirk."to copy stuff from a computer so hard"he roll his eyes playfully."coop why you so quiet"cooper shakes his head."so has sam seen the video"i growl at him."what video"sam asks."none he's making stuff up"he cocks on eye brow at me."well you see i kinda accidently spilled food over sarah and she sneeked into my house and took a picture of me with mr.teddy and took the vidoe of us baking"he blushes."but...that emberasses me to and you were winning"i smirk."because im awesome"ashton scoffs "yeah right" the bell rings.after science i go to lunch to find cooper and sam talking at our spot.cooper looked pissed as sam explain something.i walk over."hey"they both look up."hey"they both say then glare at eachother."okay"i sit down ashton sits next to me.sam sits infront of me and cooper infront of ashton."why are you sitting here"he smirks."just to annoy you....jk i just want to sit here"he says."oh sam give me your phone"he hands it to me.i start playing crossy road until a plate gets shoved to my face."eat"i skake my head.sam shoves the spoon in my mouth."im not hungry"he rolls his eyes."do i have to treat you like a kid beth eat"he say."i can say the same for you mister you havent eaten anything"i smirk.he looks away."just eat okwy i have to go ill meet you at the house"he says and walks away.

i walk into sams room he's laying on the bed staring at the ceiling."whats wrong"he looks at me."i had to reject my mate"i gasp."but you can die"i say he nods."yeah but if he finds out im a white wolf it can endanger him as well"i sit next to him."why?"i ask "you see the white wolf can be female or male i can get pregnant but ill have to have the kids in wolf form right everyone wants a white wolf as a mate and if you mark them that mean their youez since white wolf are rare and powerful its hard to find one so if i put cooper ino this someone can kull him to get to me"i gasp."coopers your mate"he rolls his eyes."was that all you got from everything i told you"i smile sweetly."no i get it"he smiles i hug him."get some rest its friday tommorow"he nods.i go bacm to my room and shower.i put on my shorts and tank top.then get under my covers and fall asleep.