11-Unexpected

i walk into ny house to hear screaming.

"WHY HAVENT B YOU FUCKING TOLD HER AMBER!"a male voice growls.

"because i didnt have to you were nothing to her"i peek to see my mom and a familar face arguing.

"i raised her with you you threw me out of the house because you thought i killed our son you think that low of your fucking mate"he growls.

"i was human jasper i didnt know but you did kill him"she says.

"I DIDNT KILL OUR SON AMBER IVE BEEN KEEPING TABS ON HIM HE BEGGED ME TO TAKE HIM WITH ME!"he yells.

"oh really where is he now"she asks her voice breaking.

he steps forward "oh my love hes been with you for twelve fucking years"he whispers in her ear.

"no"she says

"yes darling i never killed him i almost died for our son in the rouge attack he said he would pretend to be someone else i had nothing to do with it still you didnt believe me im slowly dieing you know"he says.

"SAM!"my mom yell he runs down.

when he sees the man he pales "whats da... i mean he doing here?"he asks.

"youve been lying to me"she whispers.

"it wasnt dads fault it was mine so if he couldnt have you neither could i it was my desicion to run after him that night"he says.

"hey"i say they all turn to me.

"oh mom ash and i are atucally dating'i say she smiles brightly.

"who the fuck is as...wait dereks kid"he asks my mom nods.

"im surprised hes even alive that kid was reckless"he says with a chuckle my mom laugh like she never has in a long time.

"you have that correct...."she says.

"mom you should tell her ill be in my room"he whisper and leave up.

"honey wanna sit down"my mom asks.

"why is he calling you mom"i ask sitting.

"well it all started when me and your father met during our senior year i got pregnant after a year of us married when our boy was five you were four he followed his dad into a rouge attacked your dad he was a very powerful beta handsome to"she says with a smile.

"is he dead"i ask

"of course not he still a pain in my ass anyway.....one of the sluts that was one of my bestfriend told me that your father put your brother in front of him to save himself she was a witch so she showed me a vison i guess it was fake now that i know the truth i threw you dad out i was slowly dieing he was too but i needed to protect you....when you turned 6 sam came he made me think of your brother so i let him stay it turns out he was and and your idiot of a father is still the idiot i loved"she says.

"loved?"the man asks

"fine still love"she says he smirks.

"thats more like it now tell her the rest so i can take you out for a week or so"he smirks.

"eww tmi"i say my mom blushes.

"anyway this dumbass is your father and sam is your brother"she says.

"so this is my dad"i whisper looking at the young person eating an apple.

"you look so young"i whisper.

"how do you think your mother still looks twenty"he winks i laugh.

"hey!"my mom says.

sam walks down "you knew"i whisper.

"yeah i wasnt gonna say shit tho i still treat you like a sister i know your mad at me i can feel your anger calm it please it was only to protect you from getting hurt the way i did"he says and walks back up.