6-The Planning And Sams Conversation

we were in my room laying on the floor planning.i bite my lip "i think gold and black should be the main colors"they all look at me."thats a great idea"i smile proudly."and we have to find a banquet that we can have enough money left to buy decoration"i nod at sam."you would be able to enter without a mask"cooper says."and their has to be a big dance floor the seniors love to dance"ash says."the girls have to wear gowns or dresses and boys tux"i say."ive never worn a tux before"ash says."i bet you'll have girls drooling iver you"i say satcastically he laughs."we have to get the year book club taking pictures"sam says."we have to have snack and the center pieces of the table couldnt be artifical golden branshes"cooper says."yeah and kids have to have their teachers permissiom to go"sam says."okay"i write everything we have said down.my mom brings up cookies."you need a dj sweetie"she smiles and leaves."thats rjght a dj"i say and write it down eating a cookie."is it gonna be at night?"ash nods at sams questions."okay im hitting the sack"cooper says grabbing his coat and keys he leaves.after a while so does gale leaving me and ash planning.i yawn "im sleepy"he smiles."get to bed but eli....um will you be my date to the masquerade?"my eyes widen."me?"he nods."if you dont wnat to as a date okay maybe as friends"i nod."yeah sure that'll be okay"i say he get up."k bye good night"he says and walks out.my mom walks in "so did he ask you?"she asks i nod.she squels you see my mom acts like my age."mom he first asked as a date but since i didn awnser he asked as friends anyway its not a big deal my first date"i say and get under my covers."goodnight honey""goodnight mom"i say she turns off my light and walks out.i couldnt hold i anymore i squel im going on my first date!

I woke up to sam speaking to some one next door.i tip toe to his room and open the door.i see cooper talking to a very frustrated sam."i know theirs a reasom sam tell me"sam shakes his head."were both dying sam tell me"sam shakes his head."so you rather die"sam gulps."you will if i tell your or accept you so no"sam whispers.i step in and get under the covers next to sam and snughle into his side."keep talking ill fall asleep that way"cooper had bags under his eyes."sam please"sam shakes his head."nope"i poke sam."i know why coop even if i tell you he wont accept you he cares to much"sam nods."if you cared about me you wouldnt make me go threw this pain"sam closes his eyes."cooper leave"he whispers."no i know your almost breaking tell me sam please i beg you"he pleades."ash asked me go be his date"i whisper."really?"they both ask i nod."wow thats great"sam says cooper nods."fine dont tell me at least come to the dance with me"he says "no one will find out of who you are gale unless you know what just go i know your hurting"i whisper and fall asleep again.