16

Back in the mansion, Lisa turned the shower on for Jungkook

Back in the mansion, Lisa turned the shower on for Jungkook. Taking the opportunity whilst he was showering, she gave the room a quick clean. She also put the bouquet of flowers Jungkook gave her into a vase, so as to prevent the flowers from withering too swiftly.

When Jungkook finished taking a shower, he came out of the bathroom to find Lisa taking photos of the bouquet she put in a vase.

Lisa heard noises from the bathroom door, but before she could turn her head to glance over, someone suddenly hugged her waist. She fell into Jungkook's arms, as he leaned his head forward and stretched past her neck, covering her lips.

As he kissed her, his hands snaked under her clothes.

Lisa knew what Jungkook meant by his movements. She slightly avoided his lips, and said with an unsteady breath, "You've been rushing around for so long, aren't you tired?"

"Even if I'm tired, I'll leave it for after I finish making love to you," said Jungkook before covering her lips again. His kiss was serious and lingered with emotion. Eventually, he carried her to the bed and pushed her down with his body. As he unbuttoned her top, his searing kisses explored her entire form.

Before he entered her, he deliberately stopped and drew closer to her ear. His voice was flat, yet burned with a flirtatious tone. "Lisa, last night in America, I already wanted to do this..." Suddenly, he vigorously thrust in with force.

As the saying goes, distance makes the heart grow fonder.

Yet Lisa still assumed that Jungkook was unbelievably exhausted, so he wouldn't have enough strength left in him. However, in the end he proved her completely wrong. After his long voyage, Jungkook wasn't tired enough to yield. In fact, Lisa was the first to collapse weakly into a puddle with no strength to move.

•°. 🌻 •°.

When Lisa woke up again, Jungkook was already awake. He hugged her with one hand whilst she was fast asleep, and with the other, he was tapping away on his phone.

Lisa only slightly moved her head, but Jungkook felt it and lowered his head to glance over at her. He asked "Awake?", then looked back over at his phone. He swiped it twice and asked, "Are you hungry?"

She shook her head and lifted her chin a little in curiosity, moving closer to Jungkook's phone. "What are you looking at?"

After Lisa said this, her phone rang twice. She furrowed her brows and pulled out her own phone to find a notification. It was two photos. As Lisa tapped them open, she turned her head and stared oddly at Jungkook's perfect side profile. "What is it?"

"Give me the phone," Jungkook said but didn't wait for an answer as he grabbed her phone from her hands without her consent. He then saved the two photos he'd just sent her to her photo album.

Lisa curiously stretched her neck out to take a look. She saw that Jungkook actually sent her two photos of their spoils of war from the afternoon shopping; the first was a photo of the completely packed trunk, and the other was the full car seat.