48

Jennie cried for a really long time

Jennie cried for a really long time. When she was finally done, she glanced up at the clock. It was about two hours since she left the hotel, Taehyung and Irene must have...

Her heart started to ache once more.

The most painful experience in life is probably to send the man you love deeply to someone else.

She had always been a selfish woman, but for him she was willing to suffer.

Jennie rubbed her swollen eyes. She walked into the bedroom and started to pack up. As she packed, the tears started to stream down her face once more.

When she was finally done, she placed the divorce papers she had prepared beforehand onto the table. Holding onto a pen, she hesitated slightly before hurriedly signing her name. At that moment, the tears that she had somehow managed to suppress fell down once more.

She hurriedly covered the pen, but just as she was about to put the pen back down, the bedroom door flew open violently.

She turned her head instinctively, finding a soaking wet Taehyung at the door.

She froze, and before she could say anything, he walked forward, taking in the signed divorce papers. His anger ignited once more, without a second's thought he ripped the papers into pieces before tossing them out of the window.

Taehyung flew into a rage. He pointed at Jennie but nothing came out. In the end, he crossed his arm, circling the bedroom. When he saw the luggage she had packed, another wave of fury overtook him. He kicked the luggage violently, with a resounding thud.

"Kim Jennie, you..." Taehyung swallowed the harsh words in his mouth, forcing his mouth shut. He continued to circle the house. When he reached the coffee table, he saw a large black bag filled with different types of bottles.

He frowned, lowering his head to look through the bag. Inside were different types of medicines: Herbal medicine, western ... all of them were to help the ovaries and aid pregnancy.

He had forced her to stop taking this medicine a long time ago, even tossing all of it away, why was there still so many... Taehyung instantly understood, all these years, she had been taking the medication behind his back?

He had already gotten over not having kids.

Even though he loved kids, he didn't mind not having any.

But he had never expected not having kids to be such an issue with her, almost to the point of an obsession.

Taehyung stared at the medicine for a long while, suddenly, he stood up and walked towards her. He reached out with his arms and brought her into his embrace. "Jen, don't ever do it again, all right?"

Jennie started to cry once again, tears falling down.

"Taehyung, I don't want to leave you, but at the same time I didn't want..."

"I know, I know..." Taehyung tightened his embrace. "But I don't mind. Compared to having children, I would much rather have you."

•°. 🌻 •°.

On Christmas day.

"Taehyung, aren't we going to watch fireworks? Why are we here?" Jennie asked as she glanced at a dilapidated house in the countryside.

Taehyung remained silent, smiling warmly at her. He unbuckled his seat belt and opened the door for her. Holding onto her tiny hands, he brought her into the house.

The house was old and had an old smell about it.

Jennie tilted her head to glance at him, but he remained silent, bringing her into the room.

Inside, there was a boy of about eight years old - he had pale skin and exquisite feminine features.

"Taehyung..." Jennie called out softly. He waved for the little boy, who walked over obediently, bowing down respectfully. Taehyung bent his body to take hold of the little boy's shoulder, and he pointed to Jennie at his side. "Are you willing to go home with us? I'll be your father and she'll be your mother."

•°. 🌻 •°.