30

After the wedding, Lisa only had one job - have a smooth pregnancy

Jennie also had one job - rest until she was alright.

Jungkook moved the majority of his work home, and ever since Lisa became pregnant, he specifically employed Madam Chen, who had worked for them previously too.

As for Jimin, he resumed his work three days after his mother passed away.

Everyone seemed to be living peacefully, putting everything behind them.

Seven days after Park Ara passed away, Jimin headed over to the cemetery to buy her some incense and to place a bouquet of flowers. When he was back to Su Yuan apartment, it was already 9 pm.

When he opened the apartment door, he heard sounds from the television. Lifting his head, he glanced over at the living room. Chaeyoung was huddled on the sofa with a light blanket covering her. The image was comforting, so with his lips lifting into smile, he placed his car keys on the cabinet before walking over.

"Have you eaten?" Only after he asked did he realize she was already asleep.

'Isn't it still early... How can she have fallen asleep?' Jimin mumbled internally.

Subconsciously, he knelt down to stare at her face.

After a long while, he stood up and carried her to the bedroom gingerly. After placing her on the bed, he tucked her in. Just then, she opened her glazed eyes and asked sleepily, "You're back?"

"Mmh."

Chaeyoung sat up. "Have you eaten?"

Jimin shook his head.

"I left you dinner, it's in the flask." Rosé turned, preparing to get up.

Jimin reached out to stop her. "I'll do it, you should sleep."

"It's okay, I slept enough." Due to her pregnancy, she was often asleep so it didn't matter whether or not she slept now.

Jimin followed her out of the bedroom. He leaned against the dining table, staring as she heated the food. Unknowingly, his lips curled upwards into a smile.

Even though Chaeyoung had already eaten, she sat with him as he ate.

Just then, the commercial break ended and a new variety show "Where are we going, dad?" started airing.

The little boy inside the program was exceptionally cute, his words novel and refreshing, delighting Chaeyoung. "He's adorable!" she commented.

Towards the end of the show, she exclaimed, "I hope my child would be this cute!"

Jimin had always been careful about anti-pregnancy measures so he wasn't bothered by her words. As he chewed on the rice, he casually replied, "Our child would definitely be much cuter."