11

When she came back from America with Jungkook, he had only bought back a single suitcase

When she came back from America with Jungkook, he had only bought back a single suitcase. After they dragged it back home, they had never replaced it. Today, he was out on a business trip. Even if he had to pack his suitcase, he wouldn't take the recording pen with him... so it was most likely that the recording pen was somewhere in the villa... She had to steal the recording pen and borrow it for a moment!

Lisa ran upstairs in one breath, and barged into the bedroom. She then started to rummage through all the boxes and cabinets.

It didn't take long for her to turn the originally clean and tidy bedroom upside down. She randomly threw things around till there was practically nowhere to stand.

After she flipped through the bedroom's cabinets, she ran into other rooms. She looked through them room by room before she barged into Jungkook's study.

Lisa randomly picked up all the documents that were piled on the desk. She sneaked a glance, then slammed them back onto the desk. A few of those documents crashed to the ground, whilst other unfastened sheets of paper spread across the floor.

She crouched on the floor, completely confused, and started to dig through the desk drawers. There she saw more documents and other things of the sort. She couldn't help but furrow her brows, as she moved the chair. She stood on top of it and opened the bookcase.

She looked up and down the bookcase, before eventually finding a locked drawer in the lower right corner of the cabinet.

She tugged on the lock, and thought about the keys in the desk drawer she'd seen during her search. Then, she hurriedly turned around, grabbed the keys and turned one of them in the keyhole. When she tried the third key, the lock made a sound and opened up.

Lisa pulled the drawer to find it full of "NanJin95 Supreme" cigarettes.

She creased her brows. Without a second thought, she dug them all out and threw them into a rubbish bin beside her. Beneath the cigarettes she saw a phone, a recording pen, a bright red marriage certificate, and a folder.

She grabbed the recording pen and pressed the play button. A rustling sound came from the pen.

"Why did you do it? You..."

After about ten seconds, Lisa recognized that the female voice belonged to Park Ara, but before she could finish, Jungkook interrupted her. "'Will you even be able to look at Jimin, who once saved your life? In all these years, he has treated you so well, have you forgotten? Do you even have a heart!' Mrs Park, was this all you wanted to say?"

There was a pause in the conversation, then Jungkook's voice was heard again. "I can tell Jimin everything I did with a clear conscience! What about you? Could you do the same? As a mother, could you honestly say that you've done things with a clear conscience?"

"What a joke! You stole what belongs to Jimin. You're here talking to me about having a clear conscience, but don't you forget you're an illegitimate child that should have never been born onto this earth! You mother was a shameful mistress. As Jimin's birth mother, how could I have a guilty conscience? Let me tell you, even if Park Enterprise becomes yours, you still won't be able to change the fact that you're an illegitimate child. Nor can you change the fact that your mother was a prostitute!"