Is this a dream?

A/n~ Sorry for posting this late, I took a while to write it because I broke down just even thinking about this event

———————————

Arson's Pov~

Wednesday February 3rd

Since Emilice couldn't come over Monday I'm really hoping she can come over today! She has to practice for her audition for the high school musical. I don't wanna do it this year because the musical doesn't interest me and I don't wanna have to record myself I'd rather do next years! 

A bit later Emilice said she wants to come over but doesn't know if she will have time. I texted her and said well maybe practice the dance for an hour then come over then practice for another hour after. She thought that was a brilliant plan. She asked her mom and she said yes. Emilice's mom hasn't really liked me lately because she doesn't like that I like Emilice. And all the drama and shit like that. 

It was 4pm and Emilice was supposed to be over by now. I was home alone which was perfect for both of us. I was in a sports bra and leggings listening to music when Emilice texts me that her mom made her shower. Ugh come on now I have to wait longer, I just wanna see her. 

430 now, I put on a hoodie laid in my bed and cried I missed her so much. She texts me again saying her mom is now making her eat. Ugh her god damn mother is stalling. She texts me again saying she will be over around 5pm because her mom wanted to finish the show she was watching. 

5pm. I told Emilice to come up to my room because I didn't feel good, mentally. But my mom called me down and made me open the door for her. God sometimes parents suck ass. I open the door, the butterflies I had just seeing her was crazy. I've never loved anyone more then her she is just the best thing ever. We went up to my room and sat on my bed and just talked for a bit.

Emilice brings her knees to her chest  and I could tell something was bothering her.

"What's up?"

"Sage... she keeps saying things" oh geez of course that demon is saying this but thank god she is. 

"What is she saying?" I had to ask.

"No, I'm not telling" ugh she is so stubborn, honestly how bad can it be?

"Ugh fine, I mean how bad can it be?" I ask her

"Fine I'll tell, Sage is trying to come out and if I don't say it she will just keep trying... she wants me to kiss you" I MEAN I KNEW THAT WAS GONNA COME OUT BUT LIKE IM NOT READY TO KISS HER OR FOR HER TO KISS ME... as much as I'd love it I'm terrified, I've never kissed anyone and what if I suck at it and she stops liking me. I've gotten this far I can't lose her, but I want it to happen. 

"See it wasn't that bad" 

"Right we both wanna do it, it's just practice right?"... yeah I guess practice... I don't want it to be just practice it want it to be real. I love her and I want this to be something we both remember forever.

"Yeah" I pause "Just practice" I couldn't tell her how I felt it would just lead to problems. I can't do it... "yeah but what if I suck"

"Hey, it doesn't matter"... hell yeah it does ugh this is so difficult but I want it so bad. She came out of her little shell but now it's my turn, I pull my knees to my chest and turn away.

"Oh come on I know you want it. It has to be now." I was over thinking at this point. We have been hanging out for an hour and 40 minutes so I get the greatest idea.

"Fine, at 7pm"

"Deal, but no phones just us okay". Nothing I've ever wanted more... just us.

"Okay, but come closer" she came closer and we looked each other in the eyes. I swear I was feeling so many things right now. I was so nervous but in a good way, my stomach hurt so bad but in a good way I was overthinking but happy. It was getting closer to 7pm and I wasn't ready.