First Real date

A/n~ This story skips through months. If I remember something from a certain time and I wanna add it in I will just check my updates if I added anything. Also anyone's Pov that isn't Arson's is based off of how I think the person would've reacted.

————————————————————————————————-

Arson's Pov~

Ahhhhh! Today I'm going to six flags with Brody! My parents have met him but they are finally letting us go out on our own. See normally Emilice would chaperone because my mom wouldn't trust me to be alone with him. My brother and his best friend are going too. 

Knockyyyy knock 

I run into his arms hugging him tight. Ahhhh he is here I'm so happy. I barely see Brody because of Covid and this is the best! We sat inside my house for a bit talking but all I could focus on was his dark brown curly hair and beautiful brown eyes. He was breath taking, kind and caring. All he wants to do is make me happy. And I think I make him happy too, I really hope so.

Dakota, my 11 year old brother and Kai, Dakota's best friend sat in the back. I'm not trying to be rude but my brother is kinda big and so is Brody. I'm small only five foot but all four of us had to fit in the back of a Kia (a/n I don't remember what model). It was cramped because my mom had to bring her boyfriend. He isn't horrible Baxter is super nice and drives me where ever when he is feeling up to it, Baxter seems to make my mom happy. Happy mom, happy household. But all I could focus on was being squished right next to Brody. I laid my head down on Brody's shoulder his warmth kept me safe. As I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

——————————————————————————————

Brody's Pov ~

As I walk up to Arson's house all I see is the door swing wide open and this tiny girl run out and squeezes me tight. Let me tell you Arson is a sophomore and freaking short at hell. I've never been more in love then with her. Her head against my chest. She is all I have left. I've met her parents before but they are letting us walk around the amusement park just us. Before we got in the car we talked a bit. 

But I found out all four of us. Dakota, Kai, Arson and I all had to fit in the backseat. I didn't mind at all, I was right next to Arson. She laid her head on my shoulder. I kissed her forehead causing her to blush and she slowly fell asleep. Six Flags Great America is about a hour away from Arson's house, so she should get a good nap. 

——————————————————————————————

Arson's pov~

I felt the car stop, I didn't wanna leave Brody's arms so I pretended to stay asleep. Brody kept nagging me but I just nuzzled my head into his shoulder more. I felt a gush of cold air hit me as the car door opened. "Come on sleepy head!" His voice was so soothing. We stepped out of the car and put on our hats and gloves and masks. We are required to wear masks because of Covid. All I wanted to do was kiss him. We would be each other's first kiss but I couldn't keep a secret that big from my parents so maybe when I'm older. 

It's freezing cold out. Well no duh it's November in Illinois. I like to say Illinois is bipolar with its weather, it can be snowing one day and the next raining. We all walk up to where they scan our passes. We have fancy smancy (a/n yes I said that) diamond elite cards meaning we get 50% of all food and merchandise and we get to bring a friend free whenever! 

It was a long car ride so the boys headed straight to the bathrooms. "Hey Brody you only have cash right? It says they don't take cash, but you can turn it into a card!" I look over to Brody. "Come with me I don't know how this works" he pulls me into the store to a machine looking like an atm. Brody put 20$ in and is spit out a card. "Oooo look at me I'm an adult now!" He makes me laugh. 

"Be back by the main entrance by 830 okay!" My moms said as I nodded.

We walked around our hands intertwined. I looked up at him and smiled. I started getting hungry so we stopped and got a pretzel. "You want some?" I asked him.

 "I want you" oh my this boy really be going there. I got butterflies in my stomach like no feeling before. "You already have me, I'm not going anywhere!" He smiled and we cuddled while I ate my pretzel. After a bit it was almost 7pm, we haven't seen any shows yet. So we sit down in front of a small stage. And the show begins I look over at Brody and whisper in his ear "The guy over there reminds me of Connor" 

"Wait he really does!" Connor is just ew ew ew. Avola my other best friend used to date Connor and things went south bad. But that's a long story. "I bet Connor will probably work here when he is older" I say laughing. 

As the show ended I got even more hungry so we waited in line for chicken strips. Six flags has so really good chicken strips. I walked up and ordered and asked Brody "You want anything?" Brody shook his head no. Oh well more for me! We sat down and started eating. We talked about random stuff and about school for a while. I didn't finish all my food but we got up anyway. Brody wanted to be close to the entrance by 8pm just in case my mom was waiting. He is a gentleman and you can't find many boys like that in this generation (a/n no offense). 

On the way back to the entrance we stopped in a candy store. I didn't have any money but Brody offered to pay. We got bean boozled, sour gel, warheads and these wax soda tiny things. With me it's not smart to give me candy I get super hyper. Also candy triggers my personalities. Wait wait wait, pause wow I forgot to explain that haha you are all probably confused good going Anella not telling them. 

A/n ~ Hey! I forgot go ahead explain Arson!

I have multiple personalities. I've never been diagnosed with D.I.D but it's the easiest way to explain it. There is Lucy who is 5, Scarlett who is 16 and Jade who is 13. Candy triggers Lucy to come out and I don't mind if they come out in front of Brody because I trust him and he understands and knows them. But we sat right outside the shop and started eating our candy. I handed Brody a jellybean. These jellybeans either taste good or bad, the point is you are supposed to guess the flavor.

 Brody spit it out right when he put it in his mouth. "Ew gross I got dirty socks." I giggled as he gave me a look. We passed a show that was going on, but Brody insisted that we start heading back. "Look it's an elf" Lucy shouted "No ship captain obvious" Scarlett replied. I covered my face in embarrassment. Brody knows the difference between my personalities. Lucy's voice is higher then mine and Scarlett's is deeper. 

We sat on another bench. "I wanna kiss you so bad, but I don't wanna get you in trouble" Brody put his arm around me. I could see in his eyes how bad he wanted to kiss me, I wanted to kiss him too, but I've never kissed anyone and I was scared. It hit 825pm and we started to head back to met my mom and the rest of the group. As we walked out this dude handed us gummy bears and other stuff that sponsors Six flags. 

A hour goes by and we drop off Brody. I never want this night to end but I waved at him as he walked inside his house. We drove back home and I went straight to sleep happy as can be.

 ——————————————————————————————

A/n~ This took hours to write. The next chapter is gonna get crazy. But thank you for reading!