Time skip

A/n~ I'm to lazy to write what exactly happened after I'll be brief. (Possible TW)

Narrator Pov 

So basically Emilice and Arson started talking more and more. But then the jealousy started making Arson more impulsive. So she started playing with sharp objects and making plans. And Emilice got scared of Arson, that wasn't Arson's intention. Yet Arson was scared herself so she went to a mental hospital to fix everything. Arson couldn't stop thinking about Sage and Emily. But Arson started having feelings for Emilice's personality, the way that Sage was so protective and sweet sometimes just made Arson question if she was in love with Emily or Sage. She wanted to tell Sage. Sage has loved Arson for a while and it was hard with the fact that Emilice was straight. But when dumbass Arson contacts Emilice in the mental hospital, Emilice ends things with Arson. No more friends or anything, just strangers with memory. Let's just say if Arson wasn't in a mental hospital she probably would be dead. Monday comes up when Arson gets out and goes back to rehearsal anxious af. First Arson had no clue why she ended the friendship or whatever it was and second she was terrified of seeing her, Arson's anxiety tics got worse and worse everytime she saw Emilice. Arson tried to talk to Em saying they would t ignore her, the email said they can still possibly talk at rehearsal and sure it took a hell lot of gut for Arson to go up to her and say they had to face their fear of talking to her but Em just gave Arson a look and Arson started to tic even more, they were trying but Em never saw that. Arson had no feeling, couldn't feel, numb for the first time. All those feelings came back the first day of the show, the love, anger, betrayal. She was so mad that she took Emily's shoe and hid it and swore to herself she would never admit to it (a/n I just did so...) because Em never owned up to much sometimes but barely. Emilice got so pissed and eventually figured Arson hid the shoe. Arson came early the next day to move it so then Em could find the shoe. Let me tell you after this ending of friendship shit, Arson completely changed. Pronouns went from she/her to They/them. Shaved a slit in their eyebrow. Dyed their hair blue and pink. (A/n it's gonna be green soon) Arson couldn't live with her old life. But they have been worse too. Arson probably shouldn't have left the Hospital because they've been more suicidal then ever. Few weeks of them not talking at all have been hectic, sure Arson has other friends but none as close as they were, but Arson found themselves liking someone else and was kinda relived. Lexi their cheer friend who is 13 but Lexi came out as Bi recently because of Arson... being the 3rd girl to change their sexuality because of Arson (hint hint). But having a sleepover last night made Arson know their feelings for Lexi are real. But it was different from liking Emilice because Lexi was so comfortable with changing in front of Arson, and sleeping with Arson. It was so different, but Lexi went to sleep at like 9pm leaving Arson alone again, wishing they didn't decline Lexi's offer of cuddling. Crying broken down it's been Arson's 3rd mental breakdown in a row. Lexi knows about Emilice and everything about it and her. Arson held a crafting knife in their hand looking at it thinking even more about doing something stupid. Writing out their 7th Suicide note. Emily, Brody, Annie, Sage, Lexi, Echo, Julia all had one. One was already written to Emilice but Arson added to it as of what they would say to her in present time. Arson was listening to sad slowed music whilst reading Beetlejuice and Lydia wattpad stories. Still at Lexi's house but Arson has mastered how to silently cry. Just the line "They always leave and never stay, ALWAYS" that Beetlejuice says in one hit hard to Arson, losing the love of their life is hard, really hard and it may be a while till Arson gets over it but liking Lexi is a good step in getting over Emilice...

————————

A/n~ the story will be now from now on and feelings and shit. Let's just say I'm a bit pissed rn for a reason you will read about in the next chapter. And that song up there has been on repeat along with the Beetlejuice Album.

~ Anella