New Years

A/n~ Don't hate on Emilice for what's about to happen, she may have seen this whole situation through a different perspective. I do have ss of this event but they are on my phone so imma try to go with what I remember. 

—————————————

Arson's Pov~

Today is New Year's Eve. I really hope 2021 is gonna be much better then this year. I wish Emilice could've came over to my dads for New Years but Emilice was spending it with her family. It is about 10pm right now and omg she isn't leaving my mind. 

I open Pinterest and type in the search bar Wlw and so many pictures of girls kissing popped up. I got butterflies in my stomach and I smiled so big. I wish I could kiss her I just wish. I have a Gay story on snap and Emilice is on there so I thought why not post my favorite picture. I posted this on my story 

 I posted this on my story 

Ding

                        bEsTiEEeEeeEeeEeeE

(Slides up on story)

So who is who? 

         I- wha-

Omfg she did not just ask that. I'm so confused. But I love it. She knows how to play with my feelings and I hate it and love it at the same time. Oh how I'd love for that to be us. But she is straight what!?

                      bEsTiEEeEeeEeeEeeE

Like which one is you and which one is me?

                  Idk...

I think I'm doing it again!

        Doing what?

Questioning my sexuality 

          Oh, well that's good right?

I don't know. 

This has to be her just messing with me, she has questioned her sexuality twice before and she came out straight. It's gonna be the same. I'm not gonna get my hopes up. So I forgot to mention, Brody likes Emilice and she likes him but the problem is that Brody still likes me. After all this I had a horrible panic attack because I was so jealous about them but I didn't wanna say anything because I just wanted them to be happy. I told Brody about my attack and he told me he was gonna end things with Emilice. I couldn't let him do that so I had to warn her.

                  bEsTiEEeEeeEeeEeeE

                                      Hey Brody may end things with you