Q.2 Sirius: Who do you fancy?

GHRBVKJLWLERGBURJBVGLUNBVV

FGRWGBFHRJBFVLIRGQQLRFITI47RBUB

*ROSEEEEEEEEE!! HELP ME PLEASE*

*FOR GOD'S SAKE, SIRIUS YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO CLICK ON THE BUTTONS IN THE ORDER OF THE WORD YOU WANT TO WRITE!!! AND THE SPACEBAR IS THE SPACE BUTTON!!*

*ohhh ok...what was the spacebar again?*

*ugh! the long button*

*ok, thank you so much, fair maiden*

*please help me somebody!!*

HALLO!!! BLIMEY! I AM ACTUALLY TALKING TO AN ALIVE MUGGLE!! YOU ARE ALIVE RIGHT? WAIT CAN MUGGLES READ IF THEY ARE DEAD?

*no they can't. And turn the caps lock off!*

PSSST! DO YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT THE CAPSLOCK IS? SUCH A FUNNY WORD, HAHA

CAPSLOCK

CAPSLOCK

CAPSLOCK

CAP-slock

*oh thank you, fair maiden, once again*

*shut it*

Ok, so the question is-WHATT!! I DONT HAVE A CRUSH ON ANYONE! WHO TOLD YOU? DID JAMES TELL YOU? I'LL KILL HIM!

*Sirius, mate, please stop saying everything you are writing out loud*

*sorry, Robbie*

*oh and James is saying that he didn't tell anyone and Remus is sayi- no, yelling for you to shut the hell up*

*but-*

*I'll call Rose*

*my lips are zipped*

ok, so I might kinda have a maybe sort of may little bit teensy witty itty small [ and every other word in the world which means small or is related to the word small] crush on Rose....

...Rose's sister!! HAHA gotcha, didn't I?

Yes, Roxanne. She is just so pretty. Have you seen her eyes? And she is sooooo cool. Plus, we share a lot of interests and likes. But please, please, please don't tell her. I wonder how she will react when she finds out. Oh and even more importantly, don't let Sylvia know. 

She will never leave me alone if she finds out I am hitting on her best friend. And she has such big mouth too; she will probably blab it to the whole school.

Well anyways, I have to go. Lily is threatening to hide my broom away if I don't start my homework soon. But the joke's on her, cuz Rose already hid it away. A looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago.

I really want it back, so I better start my homework. Ugh.

Well, 'twas was fun talking to you! Bye!!