8. Sorry I'm Late!

*************************************************************

Hi! So I have an announcement to make.

I will be doing a thorough Question/Answer session when i reach 500 views or 50 votes; whichever comes first.

Where will i get the questions from?

i am still thinking about that, haha : D

You guys might pick up a lot of references from Full/ Fuller House; i am a huge fan. And other places too : )

And sorry about this extremely boring chapter, i wasn't in the mood to type today : (

But you know, all you can do is:

Keep calm and love the Marauders and Marauderettes <3

~Astoria [Afzia]

*************************************************************

Rose looked at the pile of books behind which she was sitting in the library, doing her Transfiguration homework. Transfiguration was her weak point and she wished she could ask Sylvia for help as she was Metamorphagus but she didn't want to as Sylvia was still trying to get over what happened at lunch.

She sighed and looked at the clock. She was supposed to meet Roxanne after half an hour for the Elements training. She looked back to her essay when she heard a 'BOO' from behind her and jumped, startled.

'Oh, wow, I didn't actually expect you to get scared,' said Robert, grinning.

Rose rolled her eyes as he sat down on the chair next to her. He was also there for homework. Rose couldn't concentrate on her work. She absent- mindedly started drawing at the bottom if her parchment, her head leaning on one hand which was perched on its elbow on the table, her hair falling on her face, acting as veil, hiding her face from Robert.

She draw something she always drew when she didn't know what to draw; roses. She drew each petal delicately, just like the real thing. Her strokes were soft and she soon got lost in her tiny drawing, weaving an image, until someone very gently pulled her hair back. She jumped for the second time in 5 minutes and saw that it was Robert.

'sorry, it looked annoying,' he said apologetically,' don't you girls get annoyed?'

Rose chuckled and said,

'you get used to it.'

Robert had caught a glimpse of the roses she had been drawing.

'what's that?' he asked.

'oh nothing-' she tried to cover it up, but too late, Robert had already seen them.

'wow,' he said, impressed,' you are an amazing artist.'

'no really,' he added as Rose pulled a skeptical face. She shrugged.

'I don't like Transfiguration,' she said bluntly.

Robert grinned and said,

'High 5!'

'So, what do you like doing?' asked Rose.

'I play the guitar,' he said simply.

'oh wow" said Rose surprised.

'you look surprised,' said Robert with a smile.

'oh uh I –uh hehe- it's just that- you don't really look the rock and roll type,' said Rose hesitantly looking at his perfectly tucked in shirt and polished shoes.