Prologue

September first 2009 Hope's P.O.V
Me and Teddy have been awake since five this morning and we are  to excited to go back to sleep. Last night aunt Cissy and aunt Dromeda stay over to see us off at the platform. We had a big party yesterday with all the Weasleys as a way to say goodbye as we aren't going to see anyone till the Christmas holidays.

It's now ten o'clock and we are trying to get both of our trunks down stairs as well as our new owl Star.

When we finally get to kings cross station it is absolutely packed with people. We eventually manage to make our way to platforms nine and ten, and me and Teddy run one after the other through the barrier. Once we get onto the platform we try to lift our trunks onto the train keyword try. We finally mange to put them on the train so we walk off to say good bye. We hug James first who makes us promise that we will write to him to which I tell him we will but he also has to write back. We then bend down to hug Scorp. Then we go over to aunt Dromeda and aunt Cissy who tell us to be good and to stay out of trouble, though I'm pretty sure they know that will never happen.

We walk over to Harry and Draco who is holding Lily. We look at them before Draco speaks
"I would tell you to stay out of trouble but I know you are never going to do that so instead I will tell you to try and not let it interfere with your education remember to complete all your homework and remember to write I love you."
I look at him and say
"Do you promise to write as well?"
He nods and hugs both and we say bye to him and Lily before he steps back to talk to the others leaving us alone with Harry
"Ok you two I have somethings for you."
We nod intrigued by what it could be. He pulls out a piece of parchment and a cloak. He then says handing the cloak to us
"This is an invisibility cloak it has been past down through my family for generations and I want you two to have it."
I look at Teddy confused and he voices the question both of us are thinking
"But don't you want your kids to have it?"
Harry nods
"I do want my kids to have it. That's why I giving it to you because you may not be my kids by blood but you will always be my kids in my heart same with Draco."
I look at Harry and ask
"But what is the piece of parchment?"
He replies
"It's the marauders map your parents and my dad made it when they were at Hogwarts. You point your wands at it and say I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good and it shows Hogwarts and the grounds and once you finished using it you say mischief managed or else anyone can read it."
I look at Teddy and we both hug Harry who says
"So now that you have the tools of the marauders you are ready to go to Hogwarts remember to write today or tomorrow about what house or houses you guys are in and remember we don't mind which house all the houses are fine. I love you ok you can do this."
And with one final hug me and Teddy hold hands and get onto the train.
We both look out of the window and wave at our family that consist of our 'parents', two aunts, three younger siblings and a bunch of Weasleys. We keep waving till the platform is long out of sight and our next big journey begins.